Question At what point does haste overtake Strength in PVP for Unholy DKs?

Sup everyone hopefully a number cruncher can help me out a bit. As a DK playing Unholy in PVP, trying to figure out at what point is it better to just start aiming for haste over strength. As it is right now, my rune regen in PVP in about 7.05 secs, my haste reading it from my character info panel is 7,760 Haste. right now im stacking pure strength in every socket. Is it worth aiming for maybe more haste and at what point?

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering you'll never get the full value of haste in pvp due to not having 100% uptime on a target due to range issues or being CCed, haste loses a lot of its value because it contributes significantly to run regen. You'll often times have runes not regenning because you can't use them. Due to this, haste will never overtake STR in PvP. Unless you're playing at low ratings where people just let you smash their faces in. In which case, balancing haste/crit/mastery is the best route. (See this link for more details: http://www.destinysoftworks.com/2013...ity-in-54.html)

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    Considering you'll never get the full value of haste in pvp due to not having 100% uptime on a target due to range issues or being CCed, haste loses a lot of its value because it contributes significantly to run regen. You'll often times have runes not regenning because you can't use them. Due to this, haste will never overtake STR in PvP. Unless you're playing at low ratings where people just let you smash their faces in. In which case, balancing haste/crit/mastery is the best route. (See this link for more details: http://www.destinysoftworks.com/2013...ity-in-54.html)
    Good point.