Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by deathonabun View Post
    LOL. But tbh I don't think they'll revolve the xpac around Garrosh again. Maybe he'll be the reason we go to draenor, but I think we'll figure out the bigger problem when we get there.

Deleted
    Jeah, this will come
    Simply Reason,- They have the Technology,- they will use the Technology.

I doin't think it is a whole expansion but this will be a kind of Pre- Event.

Quote Originally Posted by lukesh View Post
    no i don't want to fight garrosh and deathwing again.
    can't agree more

Bad idea if true. Heads will roll for whoever thought this one up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyathon View Post
    Sounds good. Perhaps at expansion 7 we can go even futher back in time and fight Grom's daddy. Because you know, lets just keep fighting orc's with surname hellscream for the rest of WoW.
    "Save the cheerleader, Save the world"...but in this case...erm..."Slaughter Hellscream, Save Warcraft"

the expansion sounds fun but garrosh should not be the main villian again, maybe middle exp boss or something, i would love to see a real deathwing fight, never seen a lore character so butchered as him, nothing made sense at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Half of that stuff has the exact same name as current stuff already in game. Fighting Hellscream AGAIN? I'm gonna fall asleep here.... Also the last battle is called Downfall? Guess what the final wing of SoO is called?
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

Give me an Infinite Drake mount and I'm in.
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Deleted
    NoGarosh as last boss ? No thanks i would never buy this expansion with such boss.

The OP is just riding on the coat tails of the other Chinese speculation thread. People have extrapolated ideas about what the expansion will be like from that thread and from the Warlords of Draenor leak thread, and now those ideas have come to fruition as entirely imagined plot lines.

Some of this might be true, but I firmly believe that none of us really know the direction this expansion will take. I just wish people were confident enough to say that their ideas were speculation, rather than trying to pass them off as leaks.
    Jazzhands <Sacred Samophlange>, 6/14H, US-Skywall
    "Query? What do you think I'm here for, tea and biscuits? Spill the beans already!"

All this "leak" does is illegitimize your first leak which people have been thinking is true. Classic case of going too far with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    i call total bullshit. But hey who knows. I doubt they would do garrosh X2 end bosses

that'd finish WoW for sure.

the QQ and complaints about bringing back kael'thas in a 5man was huge, bringing back deathwing and garrosh for 2 whole raids = cya WoW bring on the next mmorpg i don't think blizzard are stupid enough to do this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whenever I want a good laugh I go to these 'leak' threads. I'll admit, some of the stuff these people come up with is cool, but most of it is just stupid.

Another expansion focusing on a Hellscream would be horrendous. We'd all rather have Alleria and Turalyon.

Just noticed you (OP) were the one who 'leaked' the Grom/Time Travel story in the first place. I've doubted the validity of that since I read, and now I'm confident it's a troll (though, based on boubouille's comment, I'm certain the name is correct.)

Give some more in-depth info on your sources or we'll see what's what on Friday.

Deleted
    Well, even if it was true (I highly doubt it tho), it would have fans and followers. But most likely, in the end, it wouldn't end well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    Just noticed you (OP) were the one who 'leaked' the Grom/Time Travel story in the first place. I've doubted the validity of that since I read, and now I'm confident it's a troll (though, based on boubouille's comment, I'm certain the name is correct.)

Give some more in-depth info on your sources or we'll see what's what on Friday.
    Doubtful, as they have not "mass trademarked" WoD in any other place, other than there. While, RoS was mass Trademarked the day they trademarked it.

I call Horde fanboy fanfic Shenanigans.

This is onesided and unimaginative, unimpressive and uninspired rehashing of old Wow lore facts put into a wish fulfilling blender and beaten with with cow pie pudding. Add one more fake to the list people.

I'm going to have to agree with the sentiment that heads would roll over another Horde centric xpac with Garrosh as the last boss.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If Blizzard ever wanted to make sure that World of Warcraft dropped down to <1M subscriptions in one expansion cycle, they could always hire the OP and his 'sources' to write for them. At this time I'm going to trust they have much better insight into operating their company and games successfully and there's no way this will be how it goes down.
    BAD WOLF