Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
3
11
12
13
  1. #241
    Kinda digging the idea to be honest. More then any other alternatives to this so far.

  2. #242
    Ribbon Guru Simca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    9,704
    Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor View Post
    this site is a firm supporter of Blizzard so no longer supports NDA leaks here. so they get removed at blizzard's request.
    I won't say it will never happen, but you can see for yourself how infrequently we delete leaks when stuff gets revealed at BlizzCon; some of this has to be true.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

  3. #243
    Legendary! Moon Blade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Behind her rifle, in that tree you just passed.
    Posts
    6,584
    more orc garbage shoved down everyone's throat by changing the past and sacking all lore that existed afterwards. Blizz might actually be dumb enough to do this. If this is the case, I won't be dumb enough to give them any more money.
    If it's not an elf, leave it on the shelf.
    Night Elf Liberation Front N.E.L.F.

    Something mean about trolls.

  4. #244
    The Lightbringer miffy23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    3,435
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    more orc garbage shoved down everyone's throat by changing the past and sacking all lore that existed afterwards. Blizz might actually be dumb enough to do this. If this is the case, I won't be dumb enough to give them any more money.
    I really think you're dumbing the whole issue down too much.

  5. #245
    The Unstoppable Force Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    World of Wisconsin
    Posts
    23,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    I won't say it will never happen, but you can see for yourself how infrequently we delete leaks when stuff gets revealed at BlizzCon; some of this has to be true.
    No, it's all fake.

    At least, it better be. Because none of these leaks have made me the least bit optimistic that I'll be subscribed still this weekend.
    As long as players are happy and enjoy the game, the team doesn't mind extreme peaks and valleys. They just want to ensure you have a great experience and feel like you got your money's worth.
    If you truly believe that, Blizzard, show me you mean it. Because WoD didn't show me.

  6. #246
    The Lightbringer miffy23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    3,435
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    No, it's all fake.

    At least, it better be. Because none of these leaks have made me the least bit optimistic that I'll be subscribed still this weekend.
    In other news, developers of popular computer game and online phenomenon World of Warcraft were mutilated by a rabid pokemon on stage during this weekend's "Blizzcon" event.

  7. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    In other news, developers of popular computer game and online phenomenon World of Warcraft were mutilated by a rabid pokemon on stage during this weekend's "Blizzcon" event.
    Would pay good money to see this.

  8. #248
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Tempest Keep
    Posts
    2,807
    Well so far this all looks true

  9. #249
    The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Texasland
    Posts
    3,730
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...or-Leak-Inside

    Thought it would be funny to bump this before it gets locked so we can point out how accurate the last leak was.

  10. #250
    Getting locked

    But lol that was very accurate.
    Join the MMO-Champion NA Elder Scrolls Online guild branch today! All factions welcome.

    Whisper Strall/@Kalfis, or Gree'ver/@Greevir for an invite.

  11. #251
    The Unstoppable Force Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    World of Wisconsin
    Posts
    23,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Conspicuous Cultist View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...or-Leak-Inside

    Thought it would be funny to bump this before it gets locked so we can point out how accurate the last leak was.
    Wouldn't have been locked if you hadn't posted.
    As long as players are happy and enjoy the game, the team doesn't mind extreme peaks and valleys. They just want to ensure you have a great experience and feel like you got your money's worth.
    If you truly believe that, Blizzard, show me you mean it. Because WoD didn't show me.

  12. #252
    The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Texasland
    Posts
    3,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Wouldn't have been locked if you hadn't posted.
    Might as well be locked if nobody posted.

  13. #253
    The Unstoppable Force Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    World of Wisconsin
    Posts
    23,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Conspicuous Cultist View Post
    Might as well be locked if nobody posted.
    It was on like page 3000 by now. Had you not dug it up nobody would have noticed or cared.
    As long as players are happy and enjoy the game, the team doesn't mind extreme peaks and valleys. They just want to ensure you have a great experience and feel like you got your money's worth.
    If you truly believe that, Blizzard, show me you mean it. Because WoD didn't show me.

  14. #254
    I kek'd, thanks for actually bumping this.

  15. #255
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    No, it's all fake.
    Ha. Haha. Hahaha.

    *cries tears of soy*



    Actually, WoD was pretty cool.

  16. #256
    Mechagnome FrankJA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Under some rock
    Posts
    713
    inb4 Lock.

    Funny seeing history repeat itself

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    It was on like page 3000 by now. Had you not dug it up nobody would have noticed or cared.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    This has now gone too far. I'm almost at a point of declaring the WoD trademark itself a fake. The troll density is beyond 100%.
    What are your opinions now Slowpoke

  17. #257
    This is obviously fake. Leak never mentioned the selfie patch.

  18. #258
    hahahaha. the leak did sound pretty silly back then.

    if only i knew then what i know now. ._.
    Madmen see incredible things lurking at the edge of sanity.

  19. #259
    Free Food!?!?! Tziva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    WHEREVER I WANT AINT NO ONE GONNA DO NOTHIN ABOUT IT IMMA T-REX
    Posts
    13,973
    Please don't bump super old threads. They are there to find, we don't need to bump them as they are not relevant any longer.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaDarsithisRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaArlee Venara

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •