Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The new expansion is a time travel expansion with the goal to save old blanchy.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well MMO-Champion and any other sites that know or get on with Blizzard will not release classified things, probably due to Blizzard then being less friendly and helpful to MMO-Champion. For all we know, Boub may have a strong knowledge of what's coming at Blizzcon, but is not able to say exactly what and just what Blizzard permits. Remembering that Deathwing in Stormwind

My issue so far with the 'leaks' is all of them have been terrible, in terms of quality mainly. Especially the Ethereal one. Mainly because its just what some people want. Somewhat looking forward to seeing Blizzcon info now, because I don't know what's coming
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Blackwing Heroine BlackwingHecate's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    Whatever, leaks can be very fun, if done well. Some are just sillily fake and boring. But it's nice for people to speculate and wonder what's in store for us. I mostly forget leaks unless they're brought up, like right now. I just want BlizzCon to happen asap and learn the truth. =)
    I think this is part of the problem. As for as we are aware, none of these so-called 'leaks' are leaks, they're speculation. If they're fake, then they aren't leaks, because a leak is the truth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luminoth4 View Post
    Well MMO-Champion and any other sites that know or get on with Blizzard will not release classified things, probably due to Blizzard then being less friendly and helpful to MMO-Champion. For all we know, Boub may have a strong knowledge of what's coming at Blizzcon, but is not able to say exactly what and just what Blizzard permits. Remembering that Deathwing in Stormwind

My issue so far with the 'leaks' is all of them have been terrible, in terms of quality mainly. Especially the Ethereal one. Mainly because its just what some people want. Somewhat looking forward to seeing Blizzcon info now, because I don't know what's coming
    If you mean the alleged Ethereal starting screen, the fact that it looked terrible was the point. The person who made it's point was "the Gan'arg was a fake, and not even a well made one. Look, here's an Ethereal one I whipped up in five minutes!".
    Nostalgia is the hollow remnants of memories long gone.

-Kaito Kumon (Kamen Rider Baron)

I found that on my brother's PC, now i think he's working with blizz and thats why all the fakes so blurry - blizz need them to be blurry!
    I cant just ask my brother about it, he just leaked out of home.
    http://i.imgur.com/oC9cgHw.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastify View Post
    I found that on my brother's PC, now i think he's working with blizz and thats why all the fakes so blurry - blizz need them to be blurry!
    I cant just ask my brother about it, he just leaked out of home.
    http://i.imgur.com/oC9cgHw.jpg
    Is your brother a Blob, like in Futurama, perhaps? Because humans don't usually leak, and if they are leaking, they should probably go see a doctor, or go to a hospital.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Relis View Post
    The 'leaks' have been of poor quality for sure. We had much better stuff going around for previous expacs and iirc, some of the things that were discredited as fake were true in the end.
    Shoddy Photoshop work and all that this year seems to dominate the 'leak' posts and they can easily be discredited with a glance or two.

In terms of the apparent expac name, nuh. I prefer Warlords of Draenor over The Dark Below although neither are particularly great.. Just the whole WoD vs TDB debate is getting silly since it was proved TDB was fake when Trademark vanished for it..
    It was withdrawn becuase Boub spoke about it too early, Corgis Unleashed was trademarked too make it seem fake, now Warlods of Draenor has been trademarked to distract from it

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by jabulaniman View Post
    It was withdrawn becuase Boub spoke about it too early, Corgis Unleashed was trademarked too make it seem fake, now Warlods of Draenor has been trademarked to distract from it
    Corgis Unleashed was even less of a real trademark than TBD was, because it was made to show that it isn't that hard to fill out a Trademark Request form and screenshot it, which is what the initial thing for TBD was. It was never actually in the US database, with only a few people saying they've seen it, and most saying that it was never there.

Quote Originally Posted by jabulaniman View Post
    Oi vey. I thought you people gave up by now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not all leaks are false.
    For example this one is definitely real.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Explain why it trademarka game disks, then.
    It doesn't quite match up to Hearthstone, however; the trademark for Warlords of Draenor is identical to the trademark for Heroes of the Storm. It came out a few weeks ago that Blizzard has run into some trouble with the trademark for Heroes of the Storm because a Finnish table top game developer already owns the rights to the name in Finland.

Perhaps they've renamed Heroes of the Storm to Warlords of Draenor to avoid a legal battle over Heroes of the Storm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Not all leaks are false.
    For example this one is definitely real.

HA! that was a good one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mischievousboy View Post
    It doesn't quite match up to Hearthstone, however; the trademark for Warlords of Draenor is identical to the trademark for Heroes of the Storm. It came out a few weeks ago that Blizzard has run into some trouble with the trademark for Heroes of the Storm because a Finnish table top game developer already owns the rights to the name in Finland.

Perhaps they've renamed Heroes of the Storm to Warlords of Draenor to avoid a legal battle over Heroes of the Storm.
    Warlords of Draenor is too specific for the MOBA, as it deals with heroes from all Blizzard franchises, whereas Draenor is just one location in Warcraft.

TBH, any one of these trademarks could be related to something else entirely, not just the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    Warlords of Draenor is too specific for the MOBA, as it deals with heroes from all Blizzard franchises, whereas Draenor is just one location in Warcraft.
    What if the MOBA map location is simply on Draenor? The battle between red and blue has to happen somewhere. Makes sense that they would choose a location from their most popular franchise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Oi vey. I thought you people gave up by now.
    Cosmic you know I will not give up until the end , your the one that told me to not give up so easy .
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    I'm in the Hearthstone card pack/expansion with WoD. Most of the leaks are huge amounts of trolling. Looking at the actual trademark and what is encompasses, unless blizzard is making a WoW mobile, I don't see a reason to include phones and tablets. The only flip side is blizzard is planning on phones/tablets becoming powerful enough to run WoW.

I think blizzard loves the hype train and is going to come completely out of left field with X5. Which will derail the hype train and people are going to flip out.
    Because you don't define the classes, you pick from a list
    Class 9, which is what says something about mobile, also says "computer game software, computer game discs"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

10+ Year Old Account

I doubt it, they have a Heroes of the Storm Banner for Blizzcon being put up, WoW Insider & Reddit have the picture.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    To be honest, that's what really worries me. That some of the awful concepts of time travel, fighting Garrosh and Grom, etc. turn out to be true. They just seem to extremely dull and unimaginative.
    Yeah, I almost want to avoid these forums until friday. Until sunday actually, because there will be an explosion of cataclysmic proportions when the expansion is finally revealed and the aftermath will last some time on the forums.

But I'm very worried about the stuff you mentioned, I want no orcs, definitely no more Garrosh and most definitely NO TIME TRAVEL.

10+ Year Old Account
    TDB would have been so boring, i'm glad it's not that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium

Question? Blizzard is one of the most monetarily powerful game developers in the world. Why on EARTH would the go to the trouble of changing the name of a game ,for a third time might I add, so as not to run into legal trouble with someone who, A, submitted their trademark AFTER blizzard, B, is in an entirely different field than Blizzard, and C, they could easily buy out or crush? It isn't even a name that makes sense for Heroes of the Storm, as pointed out above me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    TDB would have been so boring, i'm glad it's not that!
    Um...How do you know that? The name tells you nothing about what it's about, and any thought otherwise is pure speculation.