Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    For like 20 hours of raw entertainment? No i don't think its expensive at all

For Blizzard? They obviously put a price that would make them the most money
    For people interested in the show? They can watch it through other means
    For people interested in the pet? $40 dollars is a relatively normal price

I don't see who is missing out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just wanna see the stream? there are LOADS of sites that will offer that, im mainly paying the 40euro for the pet and transmog for Diablo and 40euro isnt much, unless ur broke or a kid.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    I never understood the sulking and bitching of people about the pricing of things.

I get it when it's about basic needs - food, electricity, stuff like that. And obviously things society requires you to own/pay for, like cars or gas. But this petty bickering over the pricing of entertainment products, vanity goods and whatnot - it's silly. It reminds me of the way toddlers act. Ooh, I can't have it, but I want it and I want it, how can anyone be so mean and not let me have it. If something is more expensive than the value I perceive it will bring me, I don't buy it, and that's it.
    Except there are so many idiots with money out now that companies can charge almost anything they want and people will throw money at them.(see 25/30 dollar mounts).
    40$ isn't too too bad. Since it's a Pay per view kind of thing. But they had better deliver.
    Last edited by Dormie; 2014-10-04 at 01:37 AM.

Deleted
    I live with my parents and get ~60€ allowance per month. I'll be buying the stream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Junblat View Post
    40 bucks is nothing
    to some people 40 bucks is huge. Don't impose your own monetary value on others.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    to some people 40 bucks is huge. Don't impose your own monetary value on others.
    Yes but to others it is nothing.
    A night out costs more than that where I live.
    Heck cover charges to clubs can be that much alone.
    40 bucks for what you get isn't bad a wwe pay per view for 2 hours with no swag costs that much if not more.

I dont think i would ever buy blizzcon in any form.
    Theres literally only like one panel i even watch on youtube.

10+ Year Old Account
    Need to get off WoW and go find a job if you can't afford 40 bucks... stop complaining about EVERYTHING BLIZZARD DOES

Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    I dont think i would ever buy blizzcon in any form.
    Theres literally only like one panel i even watch on youtube.

That is you and have you checked out the other ones to be certain you wouldn't like it?
    Bet not.
    If you don't want to give blizz 40 bucks that is your choice

Quote Originally Posted by hexster420 View Post
    Need to get off WoW and go find a job if you can't afford 40 bucks..
    And you need to get a clue if you think that's the issue.

Subscribers should automatically get stream access in my opinion. It's too expensive for something that pops up on youtube eventually.

Does it cost more than 0.00 USD? Then yes. The whole thing is a commercial. Who pays for that?

I think $5-10 sounds much more reasonable with rewards, but would like to see a free version sans-rewards. Blizzard is the only company I can think of that charges for essentially a big marketing campaign. Just comes down to how fiercely loyal their fan base is. $40 just is too much when I put it in context and could buy a game or two for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MyndZero View Post
    Put it this way, the amount of hours worth of viewable content you get from this, is a lot more than if you were to go watch a couple movies to match the spending amount. The price point is perfectly fine & the extras they give you is just a BONUS.
    Your paying Blizzard to hype their games to you. You're not even getting the said games. Just paying for them to advertise them to you.

Clearly there's an army of Blizzard fanboys who want to pay for it tho

It will all be on youtube the week after Blizzcon, no real reason to get the ppv event.

Quote Originally Posted by pandaxpress1 View Post
    Subscribers should automatically get stream access in my opinion. It's too expensive for something that pops up on youtube eventually.
    Pretty much ... 40 bucks is not that much. But to pay it for something that is effectively one big Blizzard commercial and appears on youtube soon after airing ... yeah. I don't mind throwing 5-10 bucks out of window, but I will hold onto 40.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

The real question is why doesn't Blizzard stream on Twitch and make money via multi million dollar advertisers making it free to their customers and ad-free to paid subscribers to their Twitch channel?

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Your paying Blizzard to hype their games to you. You're not even getting the said games. Just paying for them to advertise them to you.

Clearly there's an army of Blizzard fanboys who want to pay for it tho
    I would wager a lot of these people are still using daddies credit card to live off of, so its no surprise really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really, 29.99€ is actually quite cheap in my opinion for stream and WoW companion, Hearthstone pack, Starcraft II portraits, and Diablo III weapon mogs. ~ http://eu.battle.net/blizzcon/en/blo...eek-23-09-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Boogums View Post
    He says not explaining why it's wrong.
    Did you just argue with a 1year old post?

I agree the price is a bit steep. Buying it will depend on my hype and/or blood-alcohol levels :P