Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    What you realy need to know...you will know soon enough. To pay for this kind of information is stupid. Just stupid!

Unless they make it better its a massive rip off. Why pay to receive spoilers when you can watch the SC2 tournament on youtube a week later at your own pace without it randomly jumping into the following days stream and showing you who the winners from the previous day are! Thank the lord for $40 spoilers >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Got it every year so far. Mainly for the in-game goodies. I like some of the live raids and panels and most of the time the closing concert (except last year, that was shit)

For the first time I thing I will not buy the stream as I don't think there's enough exciting stuff to look forward too. May change depending on who they have for the closing ceremony.

The price for the stream however is fine. It will be fine for as long as people are prepared to pay it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post

Do you think $50 for a wrestling/UFC pay per view is too expensive?
    Yep. Which is why I subscribe to WWE and Fight Pass for $10/mo each and it includes the PPVs.
    Pay $15/mo to blizz and they want another $40 for their PPV? Greedy bastards.
    More knowledge can be gained in an hour of arguing against those who espouse your own beliefs than in a lifetime of blindly agreeing with them. -Me

I agree that it is. Bite me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Other people might disagree and that's perfectly OK. It's a personal calculation on whether or not something is worth it (to you).
    Like I said, I buy the ticket mostly because of the ingame goodies anyway - so for me, personally, the value is the same as before.

That said, the contests are still there as well. Unfortunately, in the middle of the night in my time zone. ~~
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2014-10-09 at 07:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by magnoberta View Post
    Got it every year so far. Mainly for the in-game goodies. I like some of the live raids and panels and most of the time the closing concert (except last year, that was shit)

For the first time I thing I will not buy the stream as I don't think there's enough exciting stuff to look forward too. May change depending on who they have for the closing ceremony.

The price for the stream however is fine. It will be fine for as long as people are prepared to pay it.
    Yeah, that's pretty much it for me. I've never thought it was worth it, but I've been willing to pay it so I shouldn't moan. This year, however, it's just more of the same from last year as far as World of Warcraft is concerned, so it's impossible for me to justify it to myself.

Your mileage may vary.

Deleted
    yes... yes it is. and people will pay for it. Hey i would also love the items you get. but it is expensive yeah

i gave it a try last year , i think for goodies only .

Tbh the stream is nice , watched it with my brother , pannels 80% were intresting for me , i think i watched everything . Its easy to navigate trough i mean , the parts you skip are available as replay very quick . So overall enjoyed it . You see much intresting stuff , last year (artwork , discussion , ideas)

so i divide the cost for 2 cos were in 2 actually watching , lots of hours of entertaiment .

And of course the goodies they give you are nice , mostly if you play more then just wow . So i will prob buy it . For single person only i do think it could be a bit cheaper like 20 euros would be great price . But overall its not so bad .

Its a ticket for a event anyway ....