Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Big fan of dungeon crawlers, so i´m supporting this game. If you played titan´s quest, you know what to expect. The game is very nice for an alpha build.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ksaf View Post
    Big fan of dungeon crawlers, so i´m supporting this game. If you played titan´s quest, you know what to expect. The game is very nice for an alpha build.
    It is extremely well polished for an alpha build ... I have yet to encounter a crash or serious bug... but there are quite a lot of typos

Taking forever to release, but that could be a good thing. Been 1.5 years since I supported their Kickstarter campaign and its looking great. I've got two full game keys + expansions but sadly I can't use them yet, even though they are allowing anyone to buy into the early access now.

Should allow everyone that already owns the game to play the early access +alpha at this point...le sigh

10+ Year Old Account
    Started playing this game 2 days ago and i am hooked. Not to start anything but this game blows D3 and PoE out the water IMO. Its been so long since i farmed 1 boss over and over for around 15 hours having so much fun. The warden is such a well done fight. Like kripp is saying - the game is just fun. I wonder if i am in the league for top geared or highest hitting blow?

My toon has hit 5716 ( x 5 ) on the Warden. My fastest kill was around 11 sec's counting P1 & P2. It takes me about 1 min to run in a kill him start to finish. I have full blues with full gem sets ( Bis to my knowledge ) funny thing is even tho i am top geared i am still playing....thats how you know the game is done right.

Don't even get me started about the lore in the game. They take the story serious, books etc i think its really well done. I hope they keep taking time with it.
    " The fear of God is the beginning of Wisdom, Therefore he who has no fear of god has no wisdom "
    People saying we are in the end-times really don't know anything. Such as there's going to be 7 years of world peace before it happens and as long as china and russia are still a thing its safe to say its not going to happen anytime soon.

Just got this game recently and having a blast. Shaping up to be my favorite ARPG in recent memory. It's on sale for 33% off at humble bundle right now. If you enjoy ARPGs at all you should pick it up.

Had break in GD and came back after shaman release, I like my 2H Devils Wind spec

But Im not sure about one thing. It is worth to explore whole map area? They seems huge and I feel taht Im overleveling content. Should i just run to waypoints and do quests from village or I will miss some important quests hidden on the map?

There are areas off the beaten path. For example, the Depraved Sanctuary, as well as many hidden areas (paths not on the map at all). Some of these areas can contain good loot via chests and combat encounters. As for quests, one that comes to mind in Act 1 is where you can turn in some trinkets to gain a green ring with 10% Ele Resist.

Deleted
    Any news on the official release date?

Quote Originally Posted by gowron View Post
    Any news on the official release date?
    Sometime this year is the latest news. They are currently working on Act4, another rogue-like dungeon, legendary items and something called the devotion system. They recently released B27 about 2-3 weeks ago, which included the final mastery (Shaman). Expansions are planned, but this is the current content plan for the official release.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Wish there was a higher contrast mode or some kind of persistent enemy outline in this game. The aesthetic allows monsters to blend into the background almost seamlessly. I honestly can not tell there are monsters around till they are literally right next to my character. This kinda sucks given the location based armor system and collision effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Wish there was a higher contrast mode or some kind of persistent enemy outline in this game. The aesthetic allows monsters to blend into the background almost seamlessly. I honestly can not tell there are monsters around till they are literally right next to my character. This kinda sucks given the location based armor system and collision effects.
    This has not happened to me except maybe the initial starter area. You sure it's not your machine?

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    This has not happened to me except maybe the initial starter area. You sure it's not your machine?
    Uh, yea. My PC is not going to render through error light brown cockroaches on light brown dirt, gray wasps on gray water, blue green zombies against blue green slab with blue green ambient lighting.

It is specifically the choice they made aesthetically.

Uh, yea. My PC is not going to render through error light brown cockroaches on light brown dirt, gray wasps on gray water, blue green zombies against blue green slab with blue green ambient lighting.

It is specifically the choice they made aesthetically.

I see what you see, but I see them. If you get my meaning. Though it's scientifically proven, that the eye and the way it distinguishes between contrasts, varies per person, so maybe it's literally you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Though it's scientifically proven, that the eye and the way it distinguishes between contrasts, varies per person, so maybe it's literally you.
    Perhaps it is "me". Thus why I said the following: Wish there was a higher contrast mode or some kind of persistent enemy outline in this game.

Perhaps it is "me". Thus why I said the following: Wish there was a higher contrast mode or some kind of persistent enemy outline in this game.
    I apologize. I read it as criticism on the contrast, that might have been wrong. You're right. The option should be there.

I totally forgot this game existed. Since I'm burnt out on PoE I'll probably give this a try in the near future.

7+ Year Old Account
    Grim Dawn is Content Complete, Release in February
    http://steamcommunity.com/games/2199...83533275302839

Very excited for this. It really does look beautiful. I watched my Brother play it though personally I will probably wait for release. Also has 40% off at the moment in the Steam sale.

It has been a long, fun ride to see this game go from a simple 1 act, 3 class game to the feature complete game we now have. I've had to purposefully hold off on playing Act IV, because I want something to be a surprise at launch, and then I can move a few characters into the higher difficulties, which I'm really looking forward to.

I remember backing this years ago! Good to see it's just about done.