WW Weapon Choice Help!

I recently got Halberd of Inner Shadows Warforged and am currently using Seismic Bore normal, fully upgraded and Softfoot's Last Resort flex, fully upgraded. Im wondering, if I fully upgrade the 2h, will I do more dps with that, or the current 1hs im using?

Please help, I dont want to waste the valor in the weapon testing it out!

P.S. Sorry it wont let me post links to quickly view the weapons, this is my first time posting and it wont allow me.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    Same ilvl same stats DW is better up until ~6 ilvls lower than 2h.
    Assuming all stats are utilized DW is generally better unless they are a full gear level apart (Normal -> Heroic). I don't believe the move to WF is good enough to merit switching from the normal 1H. That being said, look at the stats. If you have wasted hit from Softfoot's 1H then you will use more of the stats on the Halberd so it will be a DPS increase.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Thing is, it would be going to a 567 2h weapon from a 561/548 combo. Could that lead to a dps increase?

As a Windwalker Monk, you will always want to dual-wield 2.6-speed weapons. The only exception to this rule is when you have a two-handed weapon that is of higher item level than your two one-handed weapons (about 6 or 7 item levels higher than the average item level of your two one-handed weapons).

Source:http://www.icy-veins.com/windwalker-...t-best-in-slot

Section 2

Edit: Your average Ilevel of your two one-handers are 554.5 so theoretically the two hander will be better til you get an average Ilevel higher off of two one handers

Alright, thanks! Im still going to wait until after raid tonight to see if I get another 1h before I spend the valor to upgrade.