Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Total Biscuit = Biggest hater EVER

So his review for COD Ghosts on PC just came out and it's seriously so biased it's almost unbelievable. Of course he compares it to Battlefield halfway thru and just whines the whole time like a child. I might as well go watch IGN reviews now..

Battlecrash 4 isn't as fun as the COD series, there's no denying this, so why is it always up for discussion?

You really needed to make a thread for this didn't you?

This isn't a discussion.

You stated he bashed COD then you flip and bash BF4 by calling it Battlecrash and stating your opinion like it's a fact.

This was already posted in the Ghost's thread. Go there and defend your game of choice instead of making a spectacle out of your opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Don't know why anyone took him seriously after this;

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sho...readid=2634792
    Wow, Total Biscuit is only 23? I always thought he was like 40 from his voice lol.

Deleted
    Never listen to Total biscuit, he's like an immature kid who spits on everything he doesn't like. It's all being subjective with him, so if you want a real review don't watch his videos.

Deleted
    You sound like a spoiled child, not TB.

Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    Never listen to Total biscuit, he's like an immature kid who spits on everything he doesn't like. It's all being subjective with him, so if you want a real review don't watch his videos.
    Spot on!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    So his review for COD Ghosts on PC just came out and it's seriously so biased it's almost unbelievable. Of course he compares it to Battlefield halfway thru and just whines the whole time like a child. I might as well go watch IGN reviews now..

Battlecrash 4 isn't as fun as the COD series, there's no denying this, so why is it always up for discussion?

You moan at him for been biased, but then add the quote "Battlecrash 4 isn't as fun as the COD series" which clearly shows you find CoD more interesting then BF. You can't argue that, at least this CoD is a little underwhelming. it was slated for next-gen console release and came out looking the same (if not worse) then what Blops 2 looked like. What do you expect reviewers to do? praise it for it's lack of originality? This is the 1st CoD game I haven't bought on release day, I loved the series from CoD4, Mw2, Blops, but by the time Mw3 came around, they were basically copy/pasting an absolute ton of the game and selling it back to you as a map pack for full price. I still bought Mw3 and Blops 2 but as of now, i really learned my lesson.

If they made some radical changes to the series, in terms of the engine used, the way the game works, and actually balancing the weapons, I will probably go back to buying it, but the way it stands, they are just branding games as CoD to sell them.

Deleted
    Wow, Total Biscuit is only 23? I always thought he was like 40 from his voice lol.
    He was 23 in 2007, he's 29 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    I will shrink you. I have a shrink gun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone had to post that TB is critical? lol lol lol

Deleted
    that post is from 2007, so he's 29 probably now. though i also thought he was 35+, he sure looks it.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    What else is new? He is the Cynical Brit you know...

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hate TB honestly
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

so you're mad that someone has a different opinion from you, and had to post here to seek validity for this rage?

Back off! I've got a shrink gun. Who touched my ankle? Gun! Do you think I dont see? You dont think I feel your eyes like grubby little fingers, little children's fingers on my body? Back off! I will make you teensy.

Hey man, just because he called CoD what it is: Activision's in-exhaustible cash cow, doesn't mean you have to get all hater. We're all entitled to our own opinions, even if no one wants to hear them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

a guy putting forth his opinion on his own video…how shocking. don't see how this is an issue. don't like what he has to say then don't give it any more credibility then you think it deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by Whidbey View Post
    Someone had to post that TB is critical? lol lol lol
    of course we all know he's not...

http://i.imgur.com/BJHDYW5.png

..."LYING TO YOU"

(Seriously though. I thought he was in his mid 30's. No idea he was only a few years older than me...)
    Last edited by TheEaterofSouls; 2013-11-05 at 11:21 PM.