Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[VID] Rap Battle Gets Very Racial. Racial jokes in every line. Crowd in shock

Rap battles are supposed to be personal, but I didn't know they were THIS personal

Note: the other guy was saying cracker jokes , so this wasn't a 1 sided ordeal.

What say you?

Free-To-Play is the future.

They both said racist things. They're both in the wrong. However that mans got some huge iron balls to say that in front of that crowd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saah View Post
    Currently in Russia there is too much freedom, you can freely do things, that would cause you be arrested in USA.

Isn't the point of a rap battle to be offensive, or at least burn the other guy? Racist stereotypes just give you more ammunition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything goes in a battle

It's up to the crowd/judges if the rhymes were bad at the end. They shouldn't have made so much noise when the dude was trying to battle. They could have booed him t the end, but mid battle is no time to get loud and disruptive because someone says offensive things.
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rap battle, anything goes and I've never even seen one but it's obvious that there are no rules when it comes to the competition regarding subject.
    Hey everyone

Now he's all heated like he's gon' snipe with that tool,
    Bitch I'll kidnap your kid and give her a good education at a nice white school!

The bars made me laugh, he was actually pretty good and the look on the other guys face was priceless. A black guy would be the first to bring race if the guy they battled weren't white but oh on, a white guy can't make black jokes, such a crime, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

What's funny is that this is posted because it's a white guy tearing into a black guy. But like the DJ said in the background, black folks rap about killing each others kids, so shut up and let the man finish.

This is hilarious. The crowd is shocked because of some white guy is saying it. But if it were two black guys doing it this wouldn't have even been posted here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine
    Please don't post in all colored text or custom fonts, as it's distracting and disruptive to the conversation. We give the tools of color and font to be used as accents, but they are not meant to be used for the complete post text.

Quote Originally Posted by Trakanonn View Post
    Rap battles are supposed to be personal, but I didn't know they were THIS personal

[video=youtube_share;cA57OT-Pgmw]http://youtu.be/cA57OT-Pgmw[video]
    They're supposed to be personal but it's not really advisable to go in and offend the majority of the audience. Given how angry he is and the absolute lack of shame displayed in what he was saying it seems that he meant most of what he was saying and as such this is just once again bigots hiding behind "but they do it too, we're the victims"

All in all pretty disgusting.

Also pretty amusing you can say
    Note: the other guy was saying cracker jokes , so this wasn't a 1 sided ordeal.
    without a hint of irony.

10+ Year Old Account
    If being racist is the worst thing you can say to someone. Wouldn't trying to say the worst thing you can, be an appropriate time for it?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    They're supposed to be personal but it's not really advisable to go in and offend the majority of the audience. Given how angry he is and the absolute lack of shame displayed in what he was saying it seems that he meant most of what he was saying and as such this is just once again bigots hiding behind "but they do it too, we're the victims"

Erm... So in your mind it's impossible to separate a performance from how he might behave outside that situation?

I know nothing about either rapper, or the event in question, but your so-called "lack of shame" seems like it would pretty much be a necessity. Showing weakness would defeat the purpose of participating in a rhyming insult-hurling contest.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd buy the white guy's albums.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't take part if you can't take the heat. Sure it was harsh, but that's apparently the point of these "battles".
    Now swap the parts, and have the white guy being the "victim". Everyone would laugh their ass off.

It is 2013, it is time to stop crying "racism!" about everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, I was just watching Blazing Saddles with my roommate, and we got into a discussion about racism.

See, for the longest time, while racism certainly existed, nobody seemed to give a shit. Then for some reason, people started to give a shit. And then people stopped giving a shit (this would be the timeframe of when Blazing Saddles was made). And now, suddenly people give a shit again. It seems to come and go in waves.

If anyone's seen Blazing Saddles, you know what I'm talking about. That movie is racist as shit. But it's fucking hilarious. And what makes it so hilarious is how carefree they are with the racism. It's all out in the open, used blatantly, and for purely comedic reasons. Nobody's taking offense to it. But now a days, if you even so much as mention the color of someone's skin, people break out the pitchforks.

Some of the best racial black jokes I've ever heard...I learned from blacks. Same with Asian and Jew jokes. While it's certainly not 'in good taste' to use racial jokes and comments, meant in a purely comical way, I don't understand how people can still get offended by them.

I just don't understand how people can take racial comments offensively anymore. Cultural slams, now that's a different story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    Fucks sake he tore him apart
    Blunt but hey, anything goes.

its a rap battle... its where the douchiest poorest low lives go to have fun because they cant afford to go to a concert or a real club.

why should we give a shit about what is said there?

this just in some people are still racist? who gives a shit.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

White dude was fuckin' sensational. Totally ripped that other dude's shit up.

Kudos to the black guy for remaining dignified throughout the whole thing, like any rap battler should.
    Last edited by Velaniz; 2013-11-06 at 10:17 AM.

Looks fake. Funny, but fake.

Yes, it was racist as hell, but guess what, anytime I have seen one of these where one of them isn't black, it typically is. The White, Asian, Mexican or whatever is typically called the most racist things in the world and the crowd eats it up.

It isn't the fact it was racist that got the crowd mad, it was the fact it was racist against THEM that got them mad. Even the people running it were mentioning how they talk about that shit so this shouldn't be any different. For the crowd, it was a case of give it but can't take it. If they don't like it, they should ban it from each side, can't pick and choose and expect it to be a competition.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post

Also pretty amusing you can say without a hint of irony.

Happy now that you were able to put your morality peg one notch higher?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

It's a rap battle. You know; nasty poetry fights installed in order to prevent the fights that include pointy metal objects.
    But we've only seen this clip, and the bald guy was rebutting... We haven't heard the other guy's flyte, so yeah...

Is it racist? Absolutely. It's quite possible that both these guys were very racist. I don't know. Should stuff like this be allowed in a rap battle? Yes, it should. Because it's always better than knifing one another in the streets. Better to decide fights by who flings the best insults with the best flytes than just going around killing folk.