Deleted

Is MoP introduced right after Cata for any specific reason?

The other day I was thinking, after watching Garrosh defeat I think there is a reason why each expansion got introduced at it's moment. Giving the fact the final boss of the expansion was not actually killed, and in the vision we actually see the prince guy going up to him for a chat it seems like there is a flow to what happens.

Imo Garrosh will be involved in the next expansion (In a positive way, not a bad way like in MoP).

Whatever it is, (although im certain it will be WoD) we are certainly going back to Outland in one shape or the other.

Thoughts ?

Garrys head should be on a pike. For what he has done.

Quote Originally Posted by manswtor View Post
    The other day I was thinking, after watching Garrosh defeat I think there is a reason why each expansion got introduced at it's moment. Giving the fact the final boss of the expansion was not actually killed, and in the vision we actually see the prince guy going up to him for a chat it seems like there is a flow to what happens.

Imo Garrosh will be involved in the next expansion (In a positive way, not a bad way like in MoP).

Whatever it is, (although im certain it will be WoD) we are certainly going back to Outland in one shape or the other.

Thoughts ?
    Of course there is a reason. As stated above, in game, Deathwings return made the mists keeping Pandaria hidden go away allowing us to discover the continent. However, I think you are asking why Blizzard did it this way. They have a story plan. As MoP was in development they were planning a good 3-5 expansions ahead, so they know the general plan for WoW X6-8 or beyond.