Poll: tankiest class

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I play myself a lock and voted lock.

But wait.... Did actually some1 vote there for SP, lol what

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    I play myself a lock and voted lock.

But wait.... Did actually some1 vote there for SP, lol what
    I suspect they didn't read the caveat about DPS specs and just voted for Disc/Holy.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

dunno how dks are 3rd... dks are by far the easiest melee to kill...

I vote warrs even even if I feel divided with locks! both of those are nasty

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elderamy View Post

It depends who you are - as a Shadowpriest, DKs are still quite hard to kill because they always have AMS up to immune my spells (cant DoT or Flay during AMS, so I can only do Mind Blast - which has a cooldown longer than AMS's duration, so I can never break it). The flip side is I (shh, tell no one I went Disc for a day) healed a Thugcleave the other week - and what we did to those poor deathknights should be illegal.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by elderamy View Post

All the people that voted DK must be melee and neglected to read the OP where he states DPS specs only.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    All the people that voted DK must be melee and neglected to read the OP where he states DPS specs only.
    indeed, no one would vote dk in their right might considering dps specs only. The unholy dk if he plays always in blood presence may be effektive though with conversion up, but you have certainly pay more attention and resources than an arms warri with 2nd wind up and a quick def stance switch if there is more than 1 dd on him in a burst window.

that said i even think a fragile mage is more tanky than a dd dk, by his many active escape mechanisms and def abilities and talents.

Overall i think its a hard decisions between warri and lock in rbg warsong i would consider more the demo lock and he can set portals to higher grounds while holding a flagg provided with a very high hp pool.

Well "tanky" can be missleading. If you Play to UH/Healer it can be hard to kill the unholy cause he is able to Keep himself alive for quiet a while even when u have a nice cc on the healer. At least compared to some other classes that blow up pretty fast once they dont get a heal every 5 secs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    The majority vote for Warriors just becouse there are so many of them in PvP... Looks like that 20% of all PvP specs are Arms Warrs If there would be 300% more WW monks everyone will wote for them. But there are rare beasts. I see more Arcane Mages than WW monks in BGs, lol.
    you do have a point, i very rarely see a fellow WW on my team, or the opponents. with our offhealing + kiting + utility we're pretty good at staying alive, but not stereotypically tanky, as without our utility and healing we go down pretty fast.

ot: feral druids. those bastards are just too good at offhealing and kiting. if in danger, run away and heal, then go offensive and get free heals anyway. a good feral can be a nightmare for me

Deleted
    Hunter- 0,89% (has tenacity pets, based on pets!)
    Warlock- 20,54% (similar like mage no hunter)
    NICE

Warriors and warlocks for sure. Both need some knowhow to pull it off though, unlike what some people seem to think. Warrior might be OP atm but a bad warrior still gets destroyed, even with second wind.

Edit: Forgot about feral. If you don't pre SI stuns or atleast go bear you'll get killed much faster then the other 2 though.
    Last edited by ophion1990; 2013-11-08 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    This, for sure. Feral would be my next pick, but they have to actually play smart to achieve it, instead of having a passive invincibility.
    bear form, sure is smart play

10+ Year Old Account
    Does this even need a poll? It's obviously warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    Demo warlock. More active and passive damage mitigation in PVP than actual tank specs.
    YES! demo lock with dark apothesis(however you spell it) stacking mastery and soul link are basically gods vs melee classes.