[BrM] T16 Normal 4 Set vs Full WF Set

Here is a link to my monk:us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tanaris/Quietbrew/simple

My question is simple, Im not using the t16 2 set or 4 simply because from what ive read and decided its really not worth it vs the pure Item lv of 2/2 WF gear. but i can't find any other info if anyone else is doing this. I would go 4 set Heroic Tier, but not sure ill get my hands on that. Ive cleared 1/14 H like this np, Our guild is not a full Hardcore one, will get a few 25 Heroics down but that is about it. Any other Monks running this set up?? So far I haven't had any other problems. Holding 11kish mastery and 15k Crit.
    Last edited by Quietbow; 2013-11-07 at 04:38 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    You'd be surprised how much that 4pc is worth. On an average fight that's about 10% of healing done to me >.> Fights like malkorok make it that much more valuable.

IMO. head for 4pc and fill that final slot with a WF piece.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't even really had the chance to even gauge the strength of the set bonuses for myself, 5/12 of our raiders are Protector tier and they haven't been dropped that plentifully at all, so our DPS/Heals are still scrummaging for them, and meanwhile, Heroic WFed gear has been dropping like candy for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    The things that's really nice about the 4pc is that it provides another way for brewmasters to smooth out large spikes of damage. The heal is almost always effective.

On heroic nazgrim, I don't need to pop a single cd for execute, unless he's in berserker stance. With just shuffle up, he hits me for about 80% of my hp. I immediately expel harm, purify, and expel harm again, and I'm usually back up to 70% withing two gcds (including the melee that comes from him that lands in that time).

However, the shoulders and hands of our tier are kinda crappy. Haste / Expertise. Yeuch. No Crit.

I'd use the 4pc on Iron Juggernaut (solely for mines), Nazgrim, Thok, Garrosh and maybe Klaxxi. Malkorok really depends on your preference since it's not that hard to tank blood rages as a monk.

On other fights, theres much less physical spike damage, so the 4pc really isn't that useful, and I'd just stick to whatever gives you the most stats.

10+ Year Old Account
    The 2pc works out to about 4% damage reduction for me which isn't bad. The 4pc probably varies by the format you are doing, running 25m I'm getting heal bombed a lot so tends to be a high overheal % but on fights like Malkorok it is strong.

If I had 3x Heroic WF off set pieces I might consider dropping down to just the 2pc.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

I Use 2 Piece for Fights that require More AoE.

4 Piece is Great for Fights that have hard hitting Bosses, Like Iron Juggernaught, General Nazgrim, MalkMaybe, Thok, Siege, and Garrosh.

When using 4 Piece, Make sure to Use your Tanking Meta and Tanking Cloak

When using 2 Piece, Use Damage Meta and Damage Cloak.

You'll see about 50k~ DPS Increase.

and It makes more of a difference on an AoE Fight.

Good luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Theres no reason to be so inflexible about it, Collateral...

You're not locked in to one or the other...