Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Idk why but the thought of possibly being a +STR, +INT wearer again makes me excited. I would like to see that if this is indeed a plate wearing new class that's been leaked. Most likely won't happen though.
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

10+ Year Old Account
    The pic may be fake, but I'm actually willing to believe in a Timewalker class. It's not wishful thinking either, I'd personally not play one, but I've seen enough hints toward that

I will have to do some digging, but there was a blue tweet or post that there was some significant reason that the bronze dragon flight was present on the timeless isle, but we wouldn't find out until later. Maybe this is some class infused with their power. Just a thought.

Deleted
    Fake my Job is done i go my ppl need me http://www.deviantart.com/art/Timewa...-TCG-355851941

10+ Year Old Account

Timewalkers are a faction, not a class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Paladin2.0?
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

The picture has been posted 3 times in the same minute, such coincedince! Kudo's for our detectives.

Quote Originally Posted by eldaveo View Post
    As a holy paladin and also as someone with a leatherworker, I'd be totally fine with another int plate class. Soooo many mail patterns (hunter, shaman, monk) already.

Meanwhile, exactly one class/spec uses int plate. I'd be glad to have another class to sell that stuff to.

I want to believe that image is real, but I'm skeptical.
    Why did you list Monks? They wear leather. There are only two mail classes and three of the rest.

100% fake, because author of the logo is on the mmo-c forums

Has icons from other classes instead of new ones.

Seems legit.

Next class better not be a melee dps+tank again.

Good detective work guys! Despite this being fake, I can still see Blizzard adding a timewalker class.
    Jazzhands <Sacred Samophlange>, 6/14H, US-Skywall
    "Query? What do you think I'm here for, tea and biscuits? Spill the beans already!"

If true, awesome. I was hoping for a bronze aligned class/race

15+ Year Old Account
    Timewalker would be cool. Though I'd want them to be Ranged DPS/Healer/Tank.

You'll note that there are three Timewalkers on Timeless Isle (just north of Wrathion and Anduin) of each of those "specs," and they describe their roles basically as what's described on the sheet. Could be legit.

Deleted
    100% fake

also, looks shopped.

Seems like a lot of effort to put in just to post a fake that has a 24 hour shelf life.