Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    I can solo everything on the island bar ordos
    Celestials aren't soloable.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Celestials aren't soloable.
    yes they are, tanks solo them all the time

10+ Year Old Account
    I can solo everything on the island bar ordos, but it is a lot easier to get kills when there aren't other people about (next expansion). Right now even on my medium server no rare lasts more than 30 mins during daylight hours. Over the night soome will last over an hour... but unfortunately I have work + some courses going on so can't stay up till 5am everyday.
    you are full of crap too. the celestials are not soloable, the ship is not soloable, and to solo evermaw would take a pretty long time

Quote Originally Posted by jd812 View Post
    you are full of crap too. the celestials are not soloable, the ship is not soloable, and to solo evermaw would take a pretty long time
    Niuzao at the least is soloable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjmVsIpXrsI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulCold View Post
    Niuzao at the least is soloable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjmVsIpXrsI
    unless Raiju is secretly Mione I don't believe he is soloing any of the celestials. Mione is super human

It's one of the easier pets to get on the islands, in my experience. Just park an alt up there and keep track of the respawn timer. Takes a while, but you can do other things while you wait (like fishing up a carp for yourself in the lake).
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

15+ Year Old Account
    Farmed mine, took well over 30 kills before I finally got the damn thing. Personally, if you don't want it, then sell it. If you want it, keep it. That's all it comes down to.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by jd812 View Post
    unless Raiju is secretly Mione I don't believe he is soloing any of the celestials. Mione is super human
    The celestials aren't hard to solo, they just take ages. If you go there RIGHT NOW with a chi'ji buff I'm sure you will get to 80% no problems. The hardest part of soloing them is not having people help you as a tank.

But please, say I'm full of crap before even going to youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...+warcraft&sm=3
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...+warcraft&sm=3

Yu'lon and Xuen are harder to find but if you have a look around these forums you will find plenty of people who have tested it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    I can solo everything on the island bar ordos, but it is a lot easier to get kills when there aren't other people about (next expansion). Right now even on my medium server no rare lasts more than 30 mins during daylight hours. Over the night soome will last over an hour... but unfortunately I have work + some courses going on so can't stay up till 5am everyday.
    damn, i can't solo archerus, vasuzius or celestials

Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post
    damn, i can't solo archerus, vasuzius or celestials
    Vasuvius damage is easy to outheal from my impressions doing it solo to 60% before others joined, is there something I'm missing?

Archerieus only have 26m hp iirc so if you pop cd's with the chi'ji buff they melt fairly fast. I struggle against high priests (same move set) without cd's though due to the nature of golems + fire cones making it very hard to melee. Much preference to being a warlock/hunter here if you have one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."