Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

How can i watch blizzcon at school :l

Few questions about blizzcon, what time does stream start up 2morrow, and is there a way i could watch it at school? I have a samsung tablet and a Galaxy s4 , is there a way to download it on it? i want to watch everything up to date and all but i feel like im going to be hours behind, and ideas guys?!

Just get on your phone at 11pm pacific time and check MMO champion's front page.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    u got virtual ticket? if no then it doesnt matter where u are if yes just follow the instruction in your email .. where it tells you how to watch :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Solution: Skip Class.

Quote Originally Posted by Ailyara View Post
    Solution: Skip Class.
    Better solution: Watch it later. Being hours behind on this really isn't an actual issue.

You might be able to watch it since your on android, you could also try to skype call yourself and have it set to screen share will probably use some data and will be laggy, but if you set up virtual audio cable for the sound the sound will come in clear, video will be choppy.

Blizzcon not only takes far too long (3 days?), but the presentations themselves are way too long. Who has an hour to sit and watch any of this? I have a wife and kids, 2 dogs and an iguana, I'm not some jobless 18 year old neckbeard.

Please, consolidate everything you need to say into several 5 minute long chunks for the sake of casuals like me. It's not 2003 any more, and exclusive hardcore presentations have gone on long enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Blizzcon not only takes far too long (3 days?), but the presentations themselves are way too long. Who has an hour to sit and watch any of this? I have a wife and kids, 2 dogs and an iguana, I'm not some jobless 18 year old neckbeard.

Please, consolidate everything you need to say into several 5 minute long chunks for the sake of casuals like me. It's not 2003 any more, and exclusive hardcore presentations have gone on long enough.
    Dude, simmer. I feel the same way, minus the angst.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    Missed the sarcasm there, did you?
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

How about you pay attention in class and look at it later

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Better solution: Watch it later. Being hours behind on this really isn't an actual issue.
    You're no fun. No good story starts with, "So I decided to be responsible and ... "

Deleted
    Go the blackboard and eat some chalk. It gives you fever, but nothing too bad. You can go home then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    Yea Melodramocracy, stop pretending to be so angry to make a sarcastic joke, asshole! (I kid, I kid, don't ban me for a "Rude post" please.)

In regards to the OP: Skip Class, sounds like a completely irresponsible idea, but hey, unless you have a test, you'll be fine!

You actually have to buy a friggin' Virtual ticket just to watch it?
    What the fuck happened to Live Streaming to make it accessible to people who didn't wanna go globe trotting just to see in person what Race and Class they'd get to bitch about next?
    This is titties, pure titties.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm afraid I must disagree with your assessment. Titties are great. Everyone likes titties. Paying a reasonable fee for access to live content versus just reading the blogs a few minutes later? That's ... subjective.

I have a job interview tomorrow ... how can I watch Blizzcon, huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you actually want the job?

Quote Originally Posted by Ailyara View Post
    I'm afraid I must disagree with your assessment. Titties are great. Everyone likes titties. Paying a reasonable fee for access to live content versus just reading the blogs a few minutes later? That's ... subjective.
    Subjective my booty, if you actually brought a ticket and intend to go there in person, fair enough, it's a bit pricey for me, but if you value the experience so much that a hall of concentrated flop-sweat is bearable to you then you're nothing short of a champion.
    If you brought the virtual ticket however, you're objectively retarded.
    And I love titties, I just don't really appreciate the fat hairy titties Blizzard are slapping me in the face with.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vhalerius View Post
    You actually have to buy a friggin' Virtual ticket just to watch it?
    What the fuck happened to Live Streaming to make it accessible to people who didn't wanna go globe trotting just to see in person what Race and Class they'd get to bitch about next?
    This is titties, pure titties.
    You'll find the opening ceremony, which will have the reveal and general information in said reveal, will be streaming for free at 11 AM PST.

The rest of the information will be available on sites like this within minutes. The Virtual Ticket is basically just pricey gifts for games.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.