Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    No, focus on your studies and prepare yourself for the future, good thing that I work with a PC with internet access, so I can see blizzcom while working at my job :P

Seduce your principal. If you're luck it will be a woman. If you're luckier it will be a steamy doe. Tame that ass and the bounty is yours my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebmyers View Post
    Immigration laws
    Huehuehue

I jest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lodovica View Post
    Hold it. Stop.
    Migrating isn't easy. You need a place to live, an address so you can register for all the important documents, you need money to survive (eat and what not), you need to know the language of which ever country your are moving to or you will have an even lesser chance of getting an appropriate job. I wish it was as easy as you make it sound, but there is so much that comes along with moving to a different country (outside of Europe) that it takes a lot more than 'go for it!'
    When did I say it was easy? I said, what stops you? If you want to do something, do it. Yes, its hard, but you can do it. Until you have a letter in your hand of denial, you are the one stopping you, not them. So many people give up on their dreams without trying, because its hard, or they perceive something stands in their way. Until you try to climb the mountain and fail, don't say its impossible to climb the mountain. And even then, its not impossible until you've exhausted every avenue.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ailyara View Post
    Solution: Skip Class.
    Pretty much who the hell even goes to school when such awesome event is in progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowarx View Post
    Few questions about blizzcon, what time does stream start up 2morrow, and is there a way i could watch it at school? I have a samsung tablet and a Galaxy s4 , is there a way to download it on it? i want to watch everything up to date and all but i feel like im going to be hours behind, and ideas guys?!
    stay Sharp...pay attention in school. you will see all the news after that.
    blizzard won't pay you the bills later , your education and job will.

10+ Year Old Account
    where can I Find this free stream for the opening ceremony ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mulled View Post
    where can I Find this free stream for the opening ceremony ?
    http://eu.battle.net/blizzcon/en/live-stream/
    Here ya go

Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    US version: http://us.battle.net/blizzcon/en/live-stream/

So are they going to stream the opening ceremony free? This is my first time paying extreme attention to blizzcon lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    US version: http://us.battle.net/blizzcon/en/live-stream/

So are they going to stream the opening ceremony free? This is my first time paying extreme attention to blizzcon lmao.
    Yes the opening ceremony is free as is the SC2/WOW and Hearthstone tournaments

Is Youtube going to livestream blizzcon like previous one?

Yes the opening ceremony is free as is the SC2/WOW and Hearthstone tournaments
    Do they usually announce the next WoW expansion in opening ceremony? Or is that for WoW panel?

Do they usually announce the next WoW expansion in opening ceremony? Or is that for WoW panel?
    From what I remember they announce the expack in the opening ceremony, but give more detail in the actual panels later on, so you'll find out about it in the opening ceremony and some information points.

From what I remember they announce the expack in the opening ceremony, but give more detail in the actual panels later on, so you'll find out about it in the opening ceremony and some information points.
    Alright awesome. That's the only part I'm interested in lol.

Alright awesome. That's the only part I'm interested in lol.
    Yeah if thats all your wanting to know about, then the free opening ceremony is great. I assume lots of people are really only interested in the new wow expansion

For me It's all about the panels So excited, I am trying to find things to occupy my time.. have been baking sweet things all day.. I'm about to go into a sugar comma just from the fumes haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tanzlee View Post
    except the difference is he is skipping school to watch blizzcon, not pursue his dream. duh
    Ahhh, a valid point good sir. but What if..Indeed his Dream to Pursue IS to watch Blizzcon while skipping class?

Edited because im stupid.

15+ Year Old Account
    Meat and Potatoes of the next expansion are at 2:30 pm PST. We might find out the name during the opening ceremonies.

Quote Originally Posted by Ailyara View Post
    Do you actually want the job?
    I lol'd, thank you kind sir! <3

Opening ceremonies will at least have the name of the xpac, an overview of what kind of new zones will be in the game, and any new classes/races, but not in any depth. It'll literally be like, "RAH, OGRES......" <wild cheering> "RAH, MURLOCS..." <wild cheering>..."on to Hearthatone!"

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Opening ceremonies will at least have the name of the xpac, an overview of what kind of new zones will be in the game, and any new classes/races, but not in any depth. It'll literally be like, "RAH, OGRES......" <wild cheering> "RAH, MURLOCS..." <wild cheering>..."on to Hearthatone!"
    So I assume trailer? Like the MOP one. It reveals like new lvl cap, zones, races, class. Like an overview of features.