Deleted

[WW] 4pc vs Heroic Warforged off parts

Hi!
    Recently I was wondering what is better: 4pc or 3 x HC WF off patrs. I saw that justmonk sacrificed his set chest and shoulders for HC WF chest from Norushen and HC WF from Galrakas. I managed to get the same items except I have swaped my set norm shoulders for WF shoulders from Ordos. Overall my stats went up, I have a bit more crit and haste, my master went down and my ilvl went up after upgrading those offparts. So now I have 2pc from legs and hands amd 3 x offparts. I was doing Malkorok HC 25 today and in comparison to the pervious week I had a little bit lower dps. But just might be difference in trinkets procs.
    So I was wondering if it's really worth sacrificing 4pc for HC WF shoulder and chest offparts. Maybe someone has some more information on this topic than I do and could help me in this.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    By my understanding, 4pc isn't as good as using 2 HWF pieces in those slots. 2pc is a small upgrade and easy to get, 4pc sacrifices too many stats for to little of a gain. I have been gearing under this assumption all tier.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Deleted
    4PC is pretty terrible, just grab WF pieces instead, you'll want Hands and Shoulders tier rest WF