Poll: What is your pvp pet battle win steak?

10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up What is your best win steak and what pets do you use?

I managed to get a 31 win steak till i meet a team with a frogs.

With this team:

My usual tactic is to start with kovok and use pheromones and then switch to the valknije and tank the enemy pets. Once they use the very anoying skill (those that hit for 400-800 damage) i just use haunt and the cc misses. Then i switch back on Kovok and do the pheromones. After that i use poision and a hardhiting attack then i switch to elemental pet and aoe the rest.

But if the enemy has a mehanical in his team, i start with elemental and aoe. (huge attack does pretty nice damage to backline pets) One usual mistake when enemy thinks....oh this pet does no elemental damage i will just keep attacking...and then it gets hit by Rupture Also a good thing abauth elemental pet is that they can soak the mines damage.

Share yours (you can see your team on armory if you are not loged into wow right now-- just print screen and paste it into paint)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Offtopic: C&C fan much?
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    Offtopic: C&C fan much?
    Look on your left .
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I actually had a streak above 40 games when I was using Valk, S/S death adder and S/S bonkers. Start with doom + haunt or just haunt depending on what you're up against and then start a CC chain of blinding poison, switch to bonkers, dodge, tornado punch, and then switch back to the valk to rinse repeat. If the tornado punch stuns, you actually have one of the best CC chains going on (provided you're not fighting S/S rabbits or flying pets - I had a lot of luck not meeting any of those teams during the streak.