Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    God, why is everyone so whiny? Can't anyone just have fun. Yeah, blizzcon has costs, so does everything. Have fun with it.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trakanonn View Post
    How'd you become a mod not knowing Blizzcon is a COMMERCIAL.. It's an investment, it hypes people up to PLAY AND BUY THEIR GAMES. Price does NOT matter.

Thats like saying buying television commercial space costs money.. well no crap it does, it also generates money in the YEARS to come.
    I'm getting so tired of ridiculous crap like "how are you a mod if you say this or say that".

Blizzcon is obviously a commercial. But, like all advertising, it's a stab in the dark. It's an expense that is not recouped. It's a drain. They're hoping to obviously get fans excited for new games and features. That's the whole point.

But that doesn't mean it can't be a thanks, either, like with things such as the ETC Hearthstone card for attendees.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    God, why is everyone so whiny?
    Because some people here get very upset if others enjoy something they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiya View Post
    Blizzard cares about one thing....MONEY.
    And tell me, what company doesn't?

"Thank you" costs $40, apparently.
    I'd rather them just not thank us.

Sorry OP, that's childish as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    The point is: Blizzard is a capitalistic company. As is preeettty much every company in the world. Yes..they will try and make as much money as they can. As probably everyone of us would. I am not selling my talents off cheaper than I must.

All this "oh it should be cheaper" - you are entitled to that opinion. You are entitled to act upon it. But at the end it is Blizzards decision. They reap the reward and pay for possible consequences
    What are you going on about? I have said nothing about whether it should be cheaper or even free. Go and whine at someone that is actually saying something against your favourite company.

Deleted
    I was thinking the same thing when he said that:P

Deleted
    Wait, aren't the tickets for it a source of income for them? :O

And yes, thanks Blizzard for the wonderful times you delivered with every of your games The epic saga must live on.

lol i wasn't thinking that too.
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

wowzers.

Ya all think they loose money on blizcon?
    Really?
    so what you are saying is, a profit based company chooses to pay all its workers, for a weekend convention of hard selling their product to their bread and butter, and they loose money on it.
    ok. logical.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Why pay for something you can watch for free?, i don't get it really, not that i am watching the blizzcon but you can watch it free all you want. Almost everything on the internet can be seen/heard whatever for free.

¨
    And it's probably not a thank you as it's "well here's some hype for our game so buy all you can from us" p.s our stream is not free either we're greedy.

Charging that much for the stream doesn't only seem greedy, it might also be counterproductive and might actually make them less money in the long run because this way much less people are going to see their products.
    I mean you didn't see them charging people for the Xbox/PS4 reveal stream... or really any kind of advertisement show... because they want to reach as many people as possible. Not sure why Blizzard doesn't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    Charging that much for the stream doesn't only seem greedy, it might also be counterproductive and might actually make them less money in the long run because this way much less people are going to see their products
    I'm pretty sure that they know what they are doing. And if the 40$ make them earn more money in the long run...that's perfectly fine.

Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    wowzers.

Ya all think they loose money on blizcon?
    Really?
    so what you are saying is, a profit based company chooses to pay all its workers, for a weekend convention of hard selling their product to their bread and butter, and they loose money on it.
    ok. logical.
    only a fanboy bloated on the koolaid would actually believe blizzard loses out by throwing this thing. its amazing advertisement and publicity and if they even come close to breaking even on it...haha well, yeah. they're killing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    they spent way too much time fanning the fans. get on with it guys and stop filling time!
    Hi