Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are we sure it was a hunter? Maybe it was just a Draenei guy who had a bow? Not everyone wielding a bow has a pet in World of Warcraft. Pretty sure the scenes purpose was to show the tension between Orcs and Draenei. We will see in the future, but this is how I see it.

During Wrath(Ulduar), my Bow may of broken during the trash of Razorscale.

I may have pretended to be Melee and used Raptor Strike, so people wouldn't just see me standing there doing nothing.

She died.

I may have been an actual Melee Hunter for a Progression Kill.. LOL

Deleted
    I hope to the lord you're trolling.

Trailer is trailer. Won't happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its just a cinematic it doesn't mean anything about classes/specs the 'hunter' in question to me looks more like a scout.

why anyone playing a class with the capability to do ranged damage would consciously choose to play melee style is beyond me.

as if we need more melee to sit on the sidelines because taking more than 1 is almost a hindrance in 10 man.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THoyt View Post
    So amazing that Blizzard already tried it and removed it... Survival used to be a melee tree.
    Man, I still remember Thunderfury Wingclip Survival Hunters back in Vanilla. Good times.
    Last edited by Zenotetsuken; 2013-11-11 at 04:39 PM.

Christ, I hope not. We finally got to be ranged weapon only in Mists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    Yeah assume/speculate/get excited. Heck that's what wow is all about.
    its all fun and games till someone goes full potato, im sure you saw the general forums the week before blizzcon. shit was bananas -_-

to everyone stop using confirmed till there is some blue or release from blizz. I saw a dude with a knife for a hand in the trailer confirmed joining that tribe. see what i mean. this whole tread being made is just potato on its own.

PLEASE let melee hunters, quivers, and eyes of the beast die in peace. stop beating on the horse and let it pass.
    Last edited by Redpanda; 2013-11-11 at 07:05 PM.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't get worked up, or get any hopes up. Too early really. It would be interesting though. The first time I played I rolled a hunter and did a whole lot of melee fighting, it was sad lol. It would be interesting to have the melee skill available to me now that I know what I am suppose to do with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's not going to be a hunter melee spec. Survival used to be a melee spec in classic, and it was dreadful.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Are we sure it was a hunter? Maybe it was just a Draenei guy who had a bow? Not everyone wielding a bow has a pet in World of Warcraft. Pretty sure the scenes purpose was to show the tension between Orcs and Draenei. We will see in the future, but this is how I see it.
    I think it's just for a cinematic, but..

0:50 seconds in, the Orc sees a hunter trap followed by a shot from the Draenei.
    1:28, the Draenei shoots the arrow and jumps into melee with a bow in one hand and sword in the other.

But all in all, it's probably just for excitement, because it would be boring to see a hunter kiting a shaman....
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere