Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Best looking hunter race(not racials)?

I'm going to be making a new hunter but I can't decide on which race to choose. So I figured you guys could help me out with my dilemma.

I know that this question is very subjective but hearing other peoples inputs will help me decide on which one to pick.

So, I don't care about racials at all! I just want my character to look good in gear and just look good over all. I don't care on what faction as that is of none importance to me. Also I don't care about their animations. Just care about gear/looks over all.

Edit: And I only play male toons. No females.
    Last edited by Xalefor; 2013-11-09 at 04:50 AM.

Honestly, wait until we see the new character models for all the races. We still have yet to see Humans, Night Elves, Trolls, Undead, etc.

You can never be wrong with orcs. We are the master race anyways.

Here's the benefits (or downsides as some might view them) of the hunter races
    Orcs: Big shoulder pads/muscle
    Humans: You are human
    Night elf: Best Chest pieces every time
    Dwarf: You have the greatest beards
    Undead: Metal Jaw > not metal jaw
    Troll: Cool looking face everytime
    Draenei: You look classy in mail
    Blood Elf: You are a human with pointy ears and glowy eyes
    Goblin: I can't think of a not racial tied reason to be a goblin hunter unless you really want to be goblin. Goblins are good at not mail gear.
    Worgen: You are a wolfman and can tame dire wolves with a wolf battle pet but unfortunately not riding a wolf mount. Maybe one day...

Those are my opinions on the hunter races. But you should really wait til they reveal the classic remakes and choose then.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartin View Post
    Worgen: You are a wolfman and can tame dire wolves with a wolf battle pet but unfortunately not riding a wolf mount. Maybe one day...

Those are my opinions on the hunter races. But you should really wait til they reveal the classic remakes and choose then.
    Killing Garrosh on normal mode gives us wolf mounts A wolf riding a wolf along side a dire wolf and a wolf cub.....I have my own pack

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartin View Post
    You are a wolfman and can tame dire wolves with a wolf battle pet but unfortunately not riding a wolf mount. Maybe one day...
    That day is today! : http://www.wowhead.com/item=104246/#screenshots

Female orcs, there is no question, this goes for any class capable of being female orc.

Dwarven master race
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

10+ Year Old Account
    Pick Troll. Use a bow. Thank me later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

I have to say after seeing the new models, I cannot wait to see night elf. and how they handle the ears/long flowy hair.. it could be brilliant.

fem human or orc. if not fem then go away.

Deleted
    Troll. Male. Bow.

Nothing can compete. I say this as a Pandaren Alliance hunter. Horde@Heart.

If you want Best-In-Mog, you'll probably want to go Draenei. If you want Best-In-Game, go Dwarf.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    You can never be wrong with orcs. We are the master race anyways.
    Sorry bro, Dwarfs are the new master race now.

Quote Originally Posted by FiXThEPiEcEs View Post
    Sorry bro, Dwarfs are the new master race now.
    Now? Always were the master race.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

I would vote for female Nelf. They just look like real archers when they attack with a bow.

Troll male for Swagtag Yolomance points. Seriously though, Troll male look killer with a little more simplistic transmog than a huge set of armor which is what I feel looks best on a hunter. Best looking race for bow animations as well!

Female Dwarf if Alliance, no contest. Sick gun animations, cannot be messed with. Besides, who doesn't love their new model
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!

Deleted
    dwarf for the win :P

Dwarf has always been best, now just with more awesomeness. Sadly I'm horde at the moment