Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, not gonna lie, I'm hoping that this guy has a brother named "Pete."

Anyway... honestly, they should just mirror the Alliance-horde racials so that each side has a race with the same set of racials. Having dynamic differences (such as passives versus actives) still gravitate towards imbalance... actives usually being seen as more important, as they're better for burst and therefore better for burn phases...
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayshan View Post
    Wait, what!? Is this game being designed for toddlers now? Keeping track of a few procs is already a much too high skill cap... really mind is blown o.0
    It's more than that. It overvalues certain trinkets and it's a playstyle that blizzard wants to move away from. I personally hated the system, but I get why some like it. I just don't find it fun lining up abilities with procs. One good thing is they are at least trying to remove breakpoints for haste, so that will be good. Instead of getting to a certain point and stopping, more haste = more damage. Like it should.