Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jecht View Post
    Err Fire Ele 5m?

Anyway even if it doesn't replace Fire Ele (which I'm surprised it doesn't like Defile for DnD for Dks) Its way better than him. Same CD, same damage boost from mastery, NO DURATION AND IT HAS ITS OWN GUIDANCE attached to it.

Pot, Wolves, FE, Storm Ele, Ascendance, Lust, Guidance. Profit. Its easily the most OP one in my book.
    If you have a half-decent PvP player on the other end, or some hefty area of effect abilities in PvE, this is probably the worst choice. It lasts until cancelled, 100% of its damage is used to heal others and all that but... it has 6,000 health?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissfulBlithe View Post
    If you have a half-decent PvP player on the other end, or some hefty area of effect abilities in PvE, this is probably the worst choice. It lasts until cancelled, 100% of its damage is used to heal others and all that but... it has 6,000 health?
    I think you are forgetting about the fact that everyone will get scaled down a lot next expansion so the HP of the elemental will be comparable to what we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    I think you are forgetting about the fact that everyone will get scaled down a lot next expansion so the HP of the elemental will be comparable to what we have now.
    6000 is approx 1/5th of our health in WoD (subject to change). It will likely be just as easy to kill as the other elemental totems though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."