Thread: Druid forms

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Broodling67 View Post
    Ghostcrawler reiterating that updating any druid forms is not at the top of their list of things to do for WoD. Which makes sense with the impending character model updates. Hopefully not put off for too long.
    "They were redone fairly recently in the grand scheme of things."
    I think he was mostly thinking about cat/bear/travel forms when saying that. No way anyone could say that about moonkin form while keeping a straight face.
    Doesn't mean it will get updated, but if it doesn't, it will be because "didn't have enough time" as usual. Hell, troll and worgen forms are technically placeholders.

Deleted
    Druidforms need more polygons and new skeletion and animations to go with it. They look outdated even if the cat- and bearform were updated in WotLK.
    This is where Blizzard keeps failing. Updating one thing about a certain area of the game while another thing in that same area isn't updated, which will result into time differences you can see. Like, "Hey, these models are the updated ones as you can clearly see that and these are not."

Same can be said about the time differences that come with expansions. One moment you're fighting against Illidan, then against Arthas, then against Deathwing. Howeever updating quests to the current time takes more work. But as for updating the characters... you only do that one time and it lasts for a couple of expansions (like the old ones have).

I think that my bear doesn't really move like a bear. The movements are very stiff.

Deleted
    Yeah that looks cool.