Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

One thing Blizzard is doing right in the next Xpac.

None of the new talents seem to have any stun, fear, silence or any other cc effect!!

So far anyways...
    Last edited by mmoc3728ee3fab; 2013-11-09 at 10:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think they even announced at Blizzcon they were cutting the amounts of CC effects in the game.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Think they even announced at Blizzcon they were cutting the amounts of CC effects in the game.
    I'm nowhere near someone that is aware of much about PvP, but hasn't GC repeatedly said that they felt the amount of CC in the game was way too much, already a long time ago, and that they were waiting the expo to scrap a lot of them or something?
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what.”

CC has gotten out of control and I am glad they are not adding more. Frankly if they want to reduce or take some away fine by me.

Deleted
    Shadow Reflection
    20 yd range
    Instant, 2 min cooldown
    Summon a shadow of yourself on the target that will watch you and memorize your ability usage for the next 8 sec. After this time, it will mimic the memorized abilities on tis target over the next 8 sec.

Cheap Shot, Kidney, Blind, plus the above mentioned talent.

Deleted
    They need to rework how fear works, since it's practically a stun that keeps you running around. If it was me I'd probably go back to Wotlk CC, it wasn't perfect, but it was certainly a lot better than it is now.

The whole moto behind "Bring the player not the class" didn't really help with PvP balance either, since every class has everything pretty much.

We should get more details at the Q&A later.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jecht View Post
    Shadow Reflection
    20 yd range
    Instant, 2 min cooldown
    Summon a shadow of yourself on the target that will watch you and memorize your ability usage for the next 8 sec. After this time, it will mimic the memorized abilities on tis target over the next 8 sec.

Dimishing returns?

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    We should get more details at the Q&A later.
    there will be one pvp questin that is side stepped as usual most likely, the q/a tend to be a lot silly stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by manniefaces View Post
    CC has gotten out of control and I am glad they are not adding more. Frankly if they want to reduce or take some away fine by me.
    This sums up my opinion as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SphessMahreen View Post
    This sums up my opinion as well.
    I think most players are keen to see some CC removed from the game, ironically I think most players would not like to see their class first in line to see their cc removed.

A good start might be to put a cool down on spam cc (Fear, sheep etc) and maybe compensate classes who lose cc in other ways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by noralya View Post
    I'm nowhere near someone that is aware of much about PvP, but hasn't GC repeatedly said that they felt the amount of CC in the game was way too much, already a long time ago, and that they were waiting the expo to scrap a lot of them or something?
    I don't pvp either, I did Battlemaster and do random BG's because sometimes I find them fun but I can't say I really know what's going on in the world of competetive pvp, I never enjoyed Arenas sooo... But yeah what you say is true and they confirmed it yesterday. Raids, Gameplay and Questing panel is starting right now and I'm watching it so maybe they'll mention more about it
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Jecht View Post
    Shadow Reflection
    20 yd range
    Instant, 2 min cooldown

You wouldn't even get blind off, as you are running at what, roughly 10 seconds with just cheap shot (4 Seconds) and a full CP kidney shot (6 Seconds), before you even blind the target. And you would pretty much make the target instant immune to any CC you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Etaine View Post
    Dimishing returns?
    Different target?
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Different target?
    The way they make the skill read, it appears you can use your shadow on one person, but then switch and attack another. Thus replicating what you do to target A onto target B. But knowing blizzard, odds are it will only memorize attacks you do to the target you cast the shadow against.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you spec right I think locks will be able to get a stun.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    If you spec right I think locks will be able to get a stun.
    What do you mean ?

Deleted
    I imagine it will be damage based abilities, having CC in that mix too would just be broken. A lot of these talents either look broken or just awful. All will change in some way by the time WoD is released.

i dont think there are any new spells except for talents

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    i dont think there are any new spells except for talents
    Just for you Raybourne, I have edited my original post. Please accept my sincere apologies for this mistake.

btw dont should be don't...
    Last edited by mmoc3728ee3fab; 2013-11-09 at 10:59 PM.