Page 1 of 3
LastLast

iron horde vs "true horde"

im curious, why are we recycling the theme of the 5.4 raid, for an entire xpac?

I swear, if the last raid is on garrosh again...that'd be incredibly weak. and if it's grom thats even worse. need some new ideas. hoping they come to their senses, and put some legion influence in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    im curious, why are we recycling the theme of the 5.4 raid, for an entire xpac?

I swear, if the last raid is on garrosh again...that'd be incredibly weak. and if it's grom thats even worse. need some new ideas. hoping they come to their senses, and put some legion influence in there.
    Already stated that the final boss is not an orc warlord.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would have been nice if as an ironic twist they made an alliance race into the bad guys for once. But I guess on account of all the alliance whining they've had to endure for the last two expacs they didn't dare approach that with a 20 foot pole.

And once again horde players are sucked into this mess because blizzard lost there balls to try something different.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    What if it's Grom and Garrosh while under the legion's influence?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Already stated that the final boss is not an orc warlord.
    They literally said it was Grom in the panel today.

10+ Year Old Account
    The United States of America, Rapture, or Orgrimmar
    As a joke...

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    ya the last boss is both hellscreams riding wratharian as the last boss

that isn't a joke or anything.

They also said that Blood Gnomes are confirmed, but the difference is that I actually got the sarcasm.

1) They said the end boss is no orc.
    2) If they wanted to reveal the final boss they'd have done it on their own and wouldn't leave it to be answered on a Q&A.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    ya the last boss is both hellscreams riding wratharian as the last boss

that isn't a joke or anything.
    Not that panel, the earlier panel it was outright stated that it was Grom. Which matches up with the leak as well

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    It would have been nice if as an ironic twist they made an alliance race into the bad guys for once. But I guess on account of all the alliance whining they've had to endure for the last two expacs they didn't dare approach that with a 20 foot pole.

And once again horde players are sucked into this mess because blizzard lost there balls to try something different.

i think we may see Jaina do something crazy in the future and be a boss, but i'd love an alliance race go crazy, night elfs are quite racist arn't they? let them go crazy.

10+ Year Old Account

Trask, The Alliance shouldn't be shoehorned into it because you are feeling bitter. Spiteful. Just stop.

i think we may see Jaina do something crazy in the future and be a boss, but i'd love an alliance race go crazy, night elfs are quite racist arn't they? let them go crazy.
    No JUST STOP NO.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    God it's like watching Super Bowl 28 again. Same players, same results, different field and different score.

im just a little annoyed as I hoped this would be the legion xpac wrathion was hinting at.

ill bet we fight gul'dan, and thats the lead in to what is hopefully, the legion xpac.

Not that panel, the earlier panel it was outright stated that it was Grom. Which matches up with the leak as well
    it was a joke

literally a sec later he said both hellscreams are the boss, the a min later refrenced them riding wrathian

yesterday the flat said, garrosh isn't the final boss, and essentially the instigator / puppet of another.

By the way, does someone remember the "Iron Horde" data file in the 5.4 files and the thread where it was discussed? Guess the guy was right :P

it could be nazgrim, hey...we brought back onyxia and nefarian a few times, why not.

10+ Year Old Account

There isn't a Alliance Group in the current lore that could really take up that role.

The Alliance have always been the Heroes, without WoW the Horde would of prbly never rised up to that standard.
    Last edited by Arbs; 2013-11-10 at 12:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    it was a joke

literally a sec later he said both hellscreams are the boss, the a min later refrenced them riding wrathian

yesterday the flat said, garrosh isn't the final boss, and essentially the instigator / puppet of another.
    No you're thinking of a different panel, i'll try find it. It was when some guy said about how early they mentioned Garrosh being end boss of MoP, and he flat out said Grom was the last boss of this expac

I didn't mention Garrosh at all

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Trask, The Alliance shouldn't be shoehorned into it because you are feeling bitter. Spiteful. Just stop.

No JUST STOP NO.
    Sorry, you are?

This is why alliance will never be happy because your faction is just so bland in this regard. I least the horde has a the dynamic of having its dark and light aspects.

Don't like it, don't respond, it aren't your forum pal.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    What if it's Grom and Garrosh while under the legion's influence?
    Well unless they drink the Blood of Mannoroth than no, it would be dumb to say they are under the Legion's influnence if they didn't drink the blood.