View Poll Results: Intro Quest or No Intro Quest

Voters
826. This poll is closed
  • Yes, obligatory intro quest for every starting zone, expansions and zones and no choices.

519 62.83%
  • No, more choice more fun!

307 37.17%
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    If you put it that way, now I realized how childish the quests were, which actually why I hated the experience. Seems like the quest mechanics were there just to cater player 12 - 15 year olds.
    I'm sorry, I was under the impression you just played an expansion with talking pandas and weird little fish people called Jinyu who are xenophobic, meanwhile there are monkeys who do nothing but party and use the word "dooker".

It was easily the best quest chains I have ever done in World of Warcraft.....

I don't understand what you don't like about it to be honest, even if you didn't like the Death Knight class itself it was easily the most interesting/fun quests.

Fair enough, you are entitled to your opinion.
    That you didn't enjoy the quest chain does truly baffle me...

Deleted
    As long as it's not as lengthy. I don't look forward to repeating it on 10 alts. + 1 boosted ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by nekai View Post
    I'm sorry, I was under the impression you just played an expansion with talking pandas and weird little fish people called Jinyu who are xenophobic, meanwhile there are monkeys who do nothing but party and use the word "dooker".
    oH Those are fun and lighted aspect of the games which a lot of people enjoy .

Man there are some little bitches around here

10+ Year Old Account
    Your definition of childish is very perverted.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    If you can not enjoy the simple pleasures of riding a large undead dragon into a battle to crush the last bastion of the Scarlet Crusade I would think you are actually a reanimated corpse raised in service of some dark lord. I wouldn't call it Childish, it's fantasy and the entire questline fit well in referencing future enemies and showing you the true horror's of the scourge war machine. Of course to each one's own enjoyments.

If they do something half as good for Warlords I will be most excited to try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonious View Post
    As long as it's not as lengthy. I don't look forward to repeating it on 10 alts. + 1 boosted ofc.
    Basically this? It didn't feel like an mmo or world of warcraft at all. Even Diablo 3 made it more immersed as it allows players to venture forth. The intro quest limits what we could do while at the same time didn't really teach how to use a DK probably. It's just dreadful once you have a character queuing for TBC dungeons, and these dk tanks and dps would wipe every single dungeon because the intro quest didn't properly teach dks what to do.

Of course you have to be 12 - 15 years old to enjoy epic battles right?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Your definition of childish is very perverted.
    Riding dragon and eating up people is childish for me. I remembered when I was a teenager, that kind of game would be appealing for me, but nowadays as I matured, the darker and moral choices done by huojin vs tushui and allis vs horde in MOP intrigues me more.

How the hell is using a skeletal dragon as an unliving siege weapon to slaughter your enemies and destroy their home "childish"? You even slaughter innocent civilians during that line.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Surgeon View Post
    How the hell is using a skeletal dragon as an unliving siege weapon to slaughter your enemies and destroy their home "childish"? You even slaughter innocent civilians during that line.
    Like COD, the majority of demographic that would be interested in those kind of aspect of the game would be preteens teenagers age between 12-15, because they consider that as cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gets to skip the first 54 levels of the game, complains it is childish... dafuq?

we will get a delorean. and a speech that we have to go back...to the future.

Quote Originally Posted by mykro9 View Post
    Gets to skip the first 54 levels of the game, complains it is childish... dafuq?
    Children like to skip school

Riding dragon and eating up people is childish for me. I remembered when I was a teenager, that kind of game would be appealing for me, but nowadays as I matured, the darker and moral choices done by huojin vs tushui and allis vs horde in MOP intrigues me more.
    Lol, ok. Interesting, but each to their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    we will get a delorean. and a speech that we have to go back...to the future.
    I prefer Tardis

DK intro killed my interest into rolling a DK, for an introduction to lore and class mechanic, the quests really heavily invested in vehicle quest and I really really hate an instanced quest zone where you can't really do anything outside the scripted event.
    that was best zone questing ever imo

Like COD, the majority of demographic that would be interested in those kind of aspect of the game would be preteens teenagers age between 12-15, because they consider that as cool.
    I'm pretty sure that majority of Call of Duty players are between 20-30. It sounds to me like you're trying to come of as mature and above anyone who has fun with the more violent aspects of the game by claiming they're "childish". Which seems like something a kid would resort to in order to seem mature.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

You've probably never done DK intro quest.
    No, but I have. And I love it. Sometimes I'll just roll a DK on a rando server just to do the intro quests. It's amazing.