522 Warlock LF Raiding Guild

Armory:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/Mehen/simple

Faction does not matter
    Prefer PvE realm, but will be fine with PvP as long as that guild's faction is the dominant faction.
    Prefer higher pop realms.

My raiding experience:

Wrath
    Cleared Naxx and Ulduar
    Cleared ToC and ToGC
    Cleared ICC, 11/12 on heroic pre-4.0

Cata
    9/13 T11 heroic
    6/7 T12 heroic
    1/8 T13 heroic (RL issues kept me from raiding, would have been 8/8

Mists
    4/16 T14 heroic (Stopped raiding with the guild I'm currently in to look for a more progressed guild)
    12/12 T15 normal (managed to find a pug to clear normals with, although they transferred yesterday so I'm all alone )

About me:
    I'm 45 years old. As a raider I take my job very seriously, you'll never see me slacking off during a boss fight and I'm not afraid to ask questions if I'm unsure of something. I take constructive criticism well and can take a joke and laugh when the time is right. I would prefer a guild that I can enjoy my time raiding with that still clears content than a guild full of assholes getting world top 10 rankings.

Availability:
    I live in Florida
    I'm generally available any day after 7pm EST or I have full availabilty on weekends

If you would like to talk in game, add my battletag SplusR#1958

Disgruntled is looking for a ranged DPS (we'd really love a warlock!) to round out one of our 10 man raid groups. Have a look at our info below and see if we'd be a great new home for you! You seem like exactly the type of person we look for in our members and I think you'd feel at home with us.

Disgruntled of Whisperwind (PvE, CST) is recruiting!

Why Choose Disgruntled?

In our experience, people looking for a new guild are looking for three main things: stability, maturity, and quality raiding. Disgruntled delivers all three.

Stability: We recognize how disheartening it can be to join a new guild only to have it collapse after only a few short months. That won’t happen here. Disgruntled is celebrating more than 5 years as an active and growing raiding guild. We fully intend to maintain our presence in WoW for as long as the game is viable - and perhaps even into [gasp] the next big thing.

Maturity: Although we are one of the larger guilds on our server, we have successfully cultivated a fun and family-friendly (PG-13) atmosphere. Above all, we make it our mission to obliterate drama wherever we find it. As a result, we have attracted a mature membership with a lot of blue and white collar professionals. Our average member age is well above 30. Guild chat is lively and, at times, risqué, but it's definitely not a high school locker room.

Raiding: If you are looking for serious, long-term, progression-oriented raiding, but you aren‘t interested in raiding every night of the week, we definitely have you covered. Most of us have raided since vanilla and through each expansion we have maintained a competitive raiding force. We can’t promise server-first boss kills or that we’ll be at the bleeding edge of progression raiding. We can, however, promise serious raiding in a well-organized, stable, and professional environment. Most of our raid groups run on a two-night-a-week schedule. Rest assured that no one will ever yell at you or curse you for any reason.

Currently we have two 10 man raid groups that run regularly. The raid group with a current opening, Team Honey Badger, runs raids Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 to 10 pm server time (8:00 - 11 pm eastern) with invites going out 15 minutes prior to raid time. We use a need before greed loot system.

There’s a lot more to tell about our guild, so we invite you to visit our website at www disgruntledguild com and take a look around. You can also check out our current level of progression by visiting www wowprogress com (if you want to see our long-term track record, be sure to check our progress over multiple raiding tiers).

Are YOU Disgruntled Material?

If you wish join our ranks, click the "Apply" button at the top of our main webpage for instructions. Once your application is posted, a guild officer will respond within a day or two (at the most) to arrange a short vent interview.

Remember, come visit us at www disgruntledguild com!