Deleted

Need help with a macro :x

Hey!

I have recently started to play my old lvl 85 paladin alt, and while going through the mobs, i have thought of this macro:

Is it possible to make a macro that would, when i click it, use:

judgement / hammer of wrath - so when judgement is on CD, it would HoW, and the other way around. Basicly use the skill that is off the cd.

'Then i thought of the same macro, just with adding excorcism also, or even crusader strike. So basicly 1 button to use all those skills, wichever is off cd.

is that possible?

thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    You might want to try asking in the macro/interface forum...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Mod Note:

Heya OP, thought I wanted to move your thread to the right spot, have a good day!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I don't know if this works, still, but there is a way of making a macro that sort of does what you're looking for. There's no way to actually make a "smart" macro that searches for which ability is off of CD and uses that one, but there is (or was, again not sure if it's still working) a way of sort of fudging it. I was able to dig up the Ret version:

Code:
    #showtooltip Crusader Strike
    /startattack
    /castsequence reset=0 0,0,0,Judgment
    /castsequence reset=0 0,0,Crusader Strike
    /castsequence reset=0 0,Exorcism
    /castsequence reset=0 Hammer of Wrath

I thought I remembered a Prot version being posted on MMO-C at some point, but I wasn't able to find it. Maybe someone else knows some forum search tricks and can find it. This is the base, though, and you could build a Prot version off of it, I'm sure. I think you just want to put the highest priority ability at the bottom and go up from there.