Poll: Poll

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Depends if i could be like glados or not really.

Philosophersnet.com have an interesting and well made quiz that is dealing with a similar problem. The simple premise is, what would you do to stay alive. Here is the link:

http://www.philosophersnet.com/games/identity.php

As for myself, the question comes down to your own belief. If you are an atheist, it can be understandable you would not want to die, and living inside of a computer seems valid option. While for those that do believe in afterlife, there is no use in living meaningless existance inside of a computer when there is afterlife waiting on them.

The two are essentially the same, I'd go for the computer though. Could be fun.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Yeah, fuck no. By my luck some horrible teenager founds me and starts spewing some horrible shit and i can't even strange him, Homer style, being all bits and stuff.

I believe death is kinda blackout. I cease to exist, no more 'me'. 'Me' dies and body rots in grave. Why people wish theres afterlife or another world, is it more comfortable to believe in a such thing than just cease to exist?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I'd rather die.

I've seen crazy shit on the internet that I shall not speak of here, my eyes and mind have been scarred for life.

So yeah, death please. Please.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that depends if I am able to branch out and control different computers and robotics. If that's the case hell yeah I want to be uploaded. If it's just some thing where I'm going to be stuck in just one computer then I'd rather die and live as an angel to fight Diablo's demon horde.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe