New Cities: MoP or BC/WotLK Style?

Are we gonna get a very large, neutral city like old Shattrah or Dalaran to play in WoD? Or is it just we'll only get our own faction cities for Horde and Alliance only as in MoP?

Tom Chilton just personally messaged me back and said we'll get our own faction cities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Edinburgh, Scotland. You know, that place with the castle.
    We get our own faction cities - Horde get the fortress Bladespire Citadel in Frostfire Ridge, and Alliance get Karabor (old Black Temple) in Shadowmoon Valley.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Tom Chilton just personally messaged me back and said we'll get our own faction cities.
    I can confirm this, as he put me on CC.

Although, I did like the whole Shatt/Dalaran thing
    Last edited by zyx; 2013-11-10 at 05:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bladespire Citadel and Karabor are the capital cities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this thread has served it's purpose, may I say:

Karabor is the Black Temple, and the Black Temple is friggin' AWESOME, so do you guys think the Horde's city will be as good looking as Alliance?

Honestly, I don't really mind if it doesn't look good, I'll play this expac no matter what happens, but it will guarantee I don't spend all my time in Garrison/Org :P

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by buttrknife View Post
    Since this thread has served it's purpose, may I say:

Karabor is the Black Temple, and the Black Temple is friggin' AWESOME, so do you guys think the Horde's city will be as good looking as Alliance?

Honestly, I don't really mind if it doesn't look good, I'll play this expac no matter what happens, but it will guarantee I don't spend all my time in Garrison/Org :P
    I don't think it's possible for the Horde to match The Black Temple/Karabor as a faction city, but gameplay of Bladespire Citadel looks like it'll be pretty cool and relevant to those savage Hordies!
    Butts.

We'll probably get faction cities.

Shattrah will be run by the Draenei and I doubt they're going to distinguish good orcs v bad orcs.

That being said, we'll probably get some neutral questing hubs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    We'll probably get faction cities.

Shattrah will be run by the Draenei and I doubt they're going to distinguish good orcs v bad orcs.

That being said, we'll probably get some neutral questing hubs.
    We have faction cities.

Shattrath has been taken over by the Iron Horde, that's why the Draenei/Alliance capital is Karabor (aka the Black Temple.)

Deleted
    I hope this city will be quite big. I have hated this MoP shrine since day one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahnold View Post
    I hope this city will be quite big. I have hated this MoP shrine since day one.
    Yea, same here. Shrine is small and the design is awful!

During a question on the sidelines someone asked if Karabor will be as big as the actual Black Temple raid in size, and they apparently said "Bigger".

I hope so, plus having Black Temple as our capital is pure icing on the cake, I sort of feel sorry for Horde, kinda.

Shatt is becoming a raid I believe further down the line, or was it a dungeon?

I must admit one thing I didn't like about MoP, Mirror cities, what the hell was that about, they fit into the zone, but it just screams lazy, and they are TINY, or at least are laid out in such a way that they feel vastly smaller than all previous cities.

Quote Originally Posted by stuartj1992 View Post
    We get our own faction cities - Horde get the fortress Bladespire Citadel in Frostfire Ridge, and Alliance get Karabor (old Black Temple) in Shadowmoon Valley.
    I knew being Alliance was going to pay off eventually. lol