10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karjo View Post
    Portal 2: 6/10
    Got it for free from Steam Christmas Sale 2012, envre played it. Now I finally played through it and well, I have not missed much.

Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Iron King: 8/10
    I nice Bossfight, the rest was pretty mediocre.
    I don't get how you can say you haven't missed much from portal 2. Ignoring the story (which I thought was awesome) how many other games have you played where you can create interdenominational portals to completely puzzles? There are also tons of player created puzzles in the Steam Workshop.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 5: 7.5/10.

Having writer's block, will try and expand later if anyone's interested in my opinion.

TL;DR Summary:
    + Ending
    + Campfire 'rum/sex dialog' scene
    - First 3/4 of the episode
    - Forced, ''dark, lost'' Kenny
    - Choices that aren't choices
    - [Most] characters I don't care about

The Last of US Remastered: 10/10

Great Gameplay
    Amazing Story
    Perfect Voice Acting and Character Depiction

I had withdrawal pains for almost a week after finishing the game...

last game i played on the ps4 madden 15 .. i give it a 8.5 it is probably the best football game that has been released in a very long time.

ea sports did a good job with this years madden. but on a side note i think im getting too bored with sports games to easily.

Fallout New Vegas, more specifically the DLC that i had never gotten to play before recently.
    Honest Hearts: 5/10 - Short, linear, not much tie in with other DLC or main story
    Dead Money: 5/10 - some pretty good characters but got old fast, not the best sign when you want to leave to get back to the rest of the wastelands to explore and stuff.
    Old world Blues: 10/10 - I have so many good things to say about this one. large open non-linear area, a different look from the wasteland you are used to. Spectacular characters, good voice acting and a wonderful humor. I could go on.
    Lonesome Road: 8/10 - A solid conclusion to your journey through the DLC. Very linear much like running a large dungeon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lastwolf82 View Post
    last game i played on the ps4 madden 15 .. i give it a 8.5 it is probably the best football game that has been released in a very long time.

ea sports did a good job with this years madden. but on a side note i think im getting too bored with sports games to easily.
    Madden (all games really) will get even better next year/year after when its next gen only and not ps3/360, they still suffer from fractured development time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper, 7/10

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Madden (all games really) will get even better next year/year after when its next gen only and not ps3/360, they still suffer from fractured development time.
    I totally agree with this ^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    I don't get how you can say you haven't missed much from portal 2. Ignoring the story (which I thought was awesome) how many other games have you played where you can create interdenominational portals to completely puzzles? There are also tons of player created puzzles in the Steam Workshop.
    All these Puzzle Rooms 02/19 were the worst part of the Game. The only good part were the parts where you were outside of these stupid rooms. And Portal 1 I quit after 14minutes. Bad Game is bad!

All these Puzzle Rooms 02/19 were the worst part of the Game. The only good part were the parts where you were outside of these stupid rooms. And Portal 1 I quit after 14minutes. Bad Game is bad!
    Must be a FPS kiddie

- - - Updated - - -

Portal 1: fun puzzle game and nice twist 7/10

Portal 2: 8/10 I haven't finished it yet just started a day ago but coming near the end... I have a feeling it's going to get a higher score after I beat it.

Deleted
    Toy soldiers (pc) - 6/10

just picked this game up last night for about 90p on steam, its a pretty fun game for that price honestly. its like a tower defense, but you can control some units (tanks / planes) or take control of the towers. major complain is the camera, wish you could change angle a bit more than it allows you, and lack of towers.

Deleted
    Risen 3 (PC) - 7/10

Common story, terrible handling, stil find it attracting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohh, well it's a puzzle game, so not much can be done about you not liking puzzles.

Also I played The Last of Us Remastered (on a friends PS4) and I would rate it 7/10.

While the story is great, and the graphics are surprisingly amazing for a console. I feel like the game had a false sense of difficulty. You can hardly find any ammo, but there is also a limit you can carry in total, so if you don't use a gun for a while, or just get lucky and find a lot of ammo for 1 gun, there is a point where you have to just leave it there. And for a game that prides itself on scavenging that's not good. It's the same for all other items, and when you need 4 scissors to make a single shiv then having to walk past items is bloody infuriating.

Also, when you have to fight 5 clickers with only 3 bullets you need to make every single bullet count. So when you have to aim with a joystick and miss the shot due to lack of finesse it just seems wrong. And with the zombies jerking around all the time that happens a lot. Again, it just makes the game seem harder than it really is.

Last, but probably the worst: The A.I. was damn awful. I remember watching these videos from E3 or whatever event, and it was showing the AI doing some pretty revolutionary things, so when I saw how shit it really was, even on the hardest difficulty, I looked online and found this gem

how is the A.I. failure not false advertising?

TLDR: bad A.I. and console plebs.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    We still havent had decent AI in a game for a long time, it was however blatantly poor in the last of us.

10+ Year Old Account
    We haven't had good AI since DOOM frankly, these guys only cared about rekking you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Diablo 3 (patch 2.1 specificly)
    8.5/10

Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, 9/10, it only lost a point cause it could have been a bit longer....

Ice Cream Surfer - it'a a very funny game. The Evil Brocoli fights against the Ice Cream Surfer. The Brocoli wants to destroy the flavor galaxy ))))

Just finished Saints Row 4 Game of the Century edition. I have to admit , while i didn;t like SR 3 enough to play more than 2-3 hours, the superpower angle and the humor really got me in SR 4. I enjoyed it a lot. 8/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently working my way through Hyperdimension Neptunia Action U, 8/10. It's giving my Dynasty Warriors feelings with the HDN universe, best of both worlds for me! Despite everything being Japanese it's surprisingly easy to understand and play except for the story ofc.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!