WoW: WoD.

As of now, 4/10. Legion pls.

Deleted
    Sproggiwood - 8/10, great casual roguelike/roguelite from the developers of Caves of Qud.

Finished the game on normal and now doing everything on Savage difficulty, which is fun

Witcher 3 10/10

Someone bitched at me that I rated it that after only playing for 6 hours. Well, now I have 10 days in.

It stays loyal to its book material ( it's more a sequel to the books than the previous games. The previous games aren't required to understand the game, the books help a ton. I just don't get why Dandelion has so little spotlight but whatever ), provides amazing side quest content and makes Dragon Age look amateurish.

The combat gets easy after a while but if you think it's too easy even on Death March just grab a difficulty mod.

10+ Year Old Account
    Resident Evil Revelations 2 - 8 out of 10

From all the "two characters at the same time" games from the franchise, this one is the best one when it comes to single player experience. I also love the skill system of this version.

Yet, I'm not sure if the RE6 haters would enjoy this game. I don't think it is that much different from Leon's campaign.

Dark Souls 2 (PS4) and Bloodborne.

Played Bloodborne and it was my first game with From Software. Was fucking brilliant. Give it a solid 9.2/10 This let me to Dark Souls 2 (PS4) right after. I think DS2 is even better, I give it a 10/10. It is the best game i have ever played. I bought this in June and ive put in easily 150 hours. My best all-time game now.
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **

Resident Evil 4: 10/10.

I recently replayed RE4 for the first time since the PS2 era, and it has held up magnificently. Everything about this game is fantastic; I can honestly say that I have zero gripes whatsoever with it (other than the line "Leon, HELP!" being spammed over and over). It was so fantastic, in fact, that immediately after I beat it, I beat it again on the hardest difficulty. One thing that I was surprised with is that it felt "different" the entire time I played it: terrific enemy diversity, puzzles, layout, bosses, etc. It's a shame that Resident Evil 5 and 6 can't begin to measure up to this game.

Deleted
    Rocket league 11/10

Most fun game I played in years, got 40 hours in already and not bored in the slightest. As of late I'm bored of videogames in general and usually stop playing after a couple of hours.

Recommended for everyone! Doesn't matter if you aren't a fan of football or cars. I know I'm not.

Deleted
    Creeper World 3 - 7/10
    A nice tower defense. You don't fight waves of mobs, but the Creeper - a fluid mass which spreads over the map. It's fun for some time, sadly most maps play the same: early game is about surviving, during / after that building infrastructure, then going to the offense and destroy the spawnpoints of the Creeper. If you survive the early game, you won the map, though they can (depending on the layout) still take a huge amount of time - which can luckily be decreased by speeding up the game up to 4x normal speed. I got it for ~1 euro or so on the summer sale, it's definitely worth its money - thus the high rating. But it gets monotonous quite fast, so don't expect to be entertained for long.

Black Ops III BETA on PC

8/10 - in its current form. I expect the full fledged game to be a 9

10+ Year Old Account
    Diablo 3 - 8.5/10, having quite abit of fun leveling up in S4, soon to have my second lv 70 (she's currently 65 with 5hrs 35mins of gameplay), but then comes the sore-fest of grind for max lv gear.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015: Do You Still Shower With Your Dad?: 7.5/10 ("Good, almost great".)

Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015: Do You Still Shower With Your Dad? is actually a good game. Shocking, I know. I certainly know when I see a game with "Simulator" in the title, I immediately think that it's going to be garbage, but after watching Jim Sterling's 15 minute YouTube video on it, I was compelled to buy it.

The premise is that you're one of three little boys, looking to take a shower with the correct father. When it first starts, you simply move over to the correct father and it's incredibly easy. However, once you really get going, they actually start to get challenging: various hazards are introduced (such as water puddles, which makes you move uncontrollably), 'slippery when wet' signs (which get knocked over and slow your pace down to a crawl), or even the curtains in the shower being pulled after the initial second the dads materialize.

In addition to various curve balls being thrown at you, there are an impressive amount of different game modes, which range from changing your character (and therefore the dad you need) after every successful match, to a Flappy Birds clone, where you're in a bath tub attempting to save 69 of your dads (and after completing the mode, apparently your dad is the president of the US...?). There are also various unlocks that you get after playing so long, such as soap (which doubles your score for a set amount of time), a razor that removes the dads' hair (making it more difficult to figure out which dad you need), etc. Nearly every time I thought to myself "well, I've had enough of this game for now", I've unlocked a new game mode or item or something that incentivized me to keep playing just a bit longer.

Although I've only played about an hour and a half of the game, I've been impressed by the game. I hate to bring up the subject because it's different for everyone, but I'm completely happy with paying $0.99 for an hour and a half of amusing content, especially so since I'm naturally drawn to weird, silly games. If this game was any more than $2.50 I can't say I could recommend it, but a dollar is the right amount, I feel.

I really dislike giving a score to this game, so I think instead a more apt thing is this: ask yourself if you like weird games. If you do, take a chance on Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015: Do You Still Shower With Your Dad. If you aren't at least interested by the title of the game, well, odds are you won't enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Oogzy View Post
    World of Warcraft - 6/10

This expansion is terrible as a non raider. That's about it.
    Has there ever been a good expansion for non raiders? Raiding is sort of the point in WoW. It's the main attraction. You need to raid to get the best items, which often means you need to PvE to be in the top at PvP.

ontopic:

Counter Strike Global Offensive - 8/10. Fun, requires skill, requires much more brain than I initially thought, but the hackers and trolls ruin it. Would be 10/10 without hackers and trolls.

Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker- 8/10
    Loved the character and the game play a lot. Also love the sense of humor this game has after very tense moments.
    I had to knock it down a few points because of the story line though. IMO the story is a little ridiculous, especially the final boss battle. Also, trying to grind out every single achievement gets very tedious very fast.
    Retired WOW player
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 14

LISA the Joyful

7/10

The soundtrack was good, the dialogue was amusing, the feels were had, etc. but the gameplay was pretty shit. For an Earthbound-style RPG like game it's not particularly interesting when you control 1-2 characters and you just hit the same timing attack over and over again making fights last 30 seconds to 5 minutes depending on how many critical hits you got in, additionally the game gives you so many overpowered consumables the combat becomes trivialized.

I fired up Smite, because it's Free to Play and is now on Steam. I've only played the tutorial and some co-op bot games, but so far I like it.

My rating is : Thumbs up. Give it a try.

Numbers are arbitrary and people rarely use them objectively.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Fifa 16 demo; cant wait to get my hands on full edition, 8/10

Deleted
    Dead Space (PC) - 6/10
    It's ok. I haven't played much yet (2-3 hours), so probably it changes a little over time. Some points:
    - Atmosphere is quite good so far, although I personally fail to really get sucked into horror games where you can fight back. The same goes for the story so far: It's nice, adds to the atmosphere. It's too early to tell much more, though.
    - Controls with keyboard and mouse are a little clumsy, the interface isn't really optimized for PC. That's a huge turnoff for me. But there have been much worse ports of console games for PC.
    - Savegames: Weird decisions to make the saves the way they did. Either let players save where they want for maximal comfort, or do it in automatically checkpoints (without overwriting too much) to not destroy immersion. As it is in the game, it's neither comfortable nor in the background to let you focus on the story and atmosphere.
    - I like that (compared to more or less every other shooter) the max damage isn't done on the head, but on the limbs. The player is able to cut them off with shots to the right points, which sometimes kills them, sometimes cripples them and makes them easy to finish off. It's a bit unusual, but a nice change of pace.

Deleted
    Hearthstone 8/10
    Rift 9/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I played 2 games yesterday

Smash 4: 10/10

Its well balanced, the tier list is not as giant of a gap as it has been in the past. The fight speed is solid, the game options are plentiful, the graphics are great, and the feel and control of the game is top notch. It is also balanced gameplay wise, no need to exploit the game to be good at it. Any exploits can be patched out for competitive play unlike melee which for some reason gets a free pass on exploits, when any other game with known exploits would have a huge backlash.

Mario Maker: 9/10: If I had more options at the start and didnt have to wait... I would give it a perfect 10. This is the ultimate 2d mario experience.