10+ Year Old Account

What can I get?

I am completely new to building computers but I do have a few friends who are trying to help me with this they said try asking around on forums for your preferred build.

Budget: $2.5k ish
    Resolution: 24"-26"
    Games / Settings Desired: I want to be able to record games with high graphics with little to no trouble at all, If possible.
    Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc): I will be making youtube videos with my step brother and need software that will go along those lines for this computer.
    Parts that can be reused: nil, starting from scratch
    Do you need an OS?: Yes, I need a OS.
    Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?: Headphones and a Mic possibly, I have a keyboard, speakers and a mouse.

If you need anymore information give it to me in simple terms and I will try reply as best I can.
    Last edited by Halpas; 2013-11-11 at 04:07 AM.

"You know your good when you feel the need to make fun of people in heroics, Tough guy."

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you fill this out mate?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-build-Read-me!

Makes it much easier to know what you need
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

10+ Year Old Account
    Why yes, yes I can.
    Last edited by Halpas; 2013-11-11 at 04:07 AM.

"You know your good when you feel the need to make fun of people in heroics, Tough guy."