Thread: Method bans

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    +1 respect for Blizzard. It will drop by 2 when they unban him.

Edit:
    I also doubt that it is true that he had no prior warnings on his account, never heard of anyone getting banned straight away and I know A LOT of shady people.
    Last edited by Siri; 2013-11-11 at 05:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    i dont get it
    You be slow! ;D I'll help...20m=20 man

Someone did bannable activities and got banned.. I don't see what blizz did wrong? Leeds didn't follow the user agreement that he/she AGREED to before installing WoW.

I wish Blizz warnings were more public. Seems these days people go against the rules of the game repeatedly and act stupid when they get banned, get a bunch of people fired up and then leave.

I'm also irritated /disappointed a top Ele sham and primary Icy Veins guide editor plays for cash. I mean its okay for this to be your hobby, but making it your job is absurd outside of entertainment / endorsed competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Calzaeth View Post
    This is the kicker for me. Especially coupled with the fact that the ban actually came as a surprise to this moron :P
    I clicked on her twatter account... It's a 12 year old looking boy/girl on the interwebz showing something that resembles tits (or pokeballs duct tapped to her chest, the jury is still out on which). Thus why the "fans" came out in droves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Looks like they're closer to 20m.
    That was the perfect post. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    That was the perfect post. Well done.
    someone explain

Deleted
    Selling services for irl money is pretty common. Streaming it is just going full retard.
    Since it's so common just banning those who accidently stream it is pretty standard blizzard though...
    Last edited by mmoc8f5a01ccf8; 2013-11-11 at 05:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    someone explain
    As someone already said 20m = 20 man. Odds are that a top guild will be doing Mythic Mode next expansion which is limited to 20m. Alot of guilds are having a problem adjusting to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Looks like they're closer to 20m.
    LOLOL.

someone explain
    Are you serious?

10+ Year Old Account
    someone explain
    Method raids 25man heroic, but next expansion the top-tier raiding will be 20man :P so now they're closer to 20m
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

She does have a point about the bots skating. In any case, ban deserved!

Method raids 25man heroic, but next expansion the top-tier raiding will be 20man :P so now they're closer to 20m
    aha i get it

Perm ban for this is harsh. 1 month ban should set a good enough example.

Quote Originally Posted by Elestia View Post
    I wish Blizz warnings were more public. Seems these days people go against the rules of the game repeatedly and act stupid when they get banned, get a bunch of people fired up and then leave.

I'm also irritated /disappointed a top Ele sham and primary Icy Veins guide editor plays for cash. I mean its okay for this to be your hobby, but making it your job is absurd outside of entertainment / endorsed competition.
    it's ok he's not that great of a shaman

People sell drugs illegally all the time. They don't film themselves and put themselves on world-wide internet video while doing it.

If you are breaking the ToS, keep it on the down-low. Sometimes people need to learn this the hard way: The way the world works is that you can usually bend and break rules, as long as you don't flaunt it, and as long as it doesn't affect your daily life. As soon as you start being stupid about it, that's when authorities get involved.

If leeds really wanted money, all he/she had to do was just sell runs for gold (totally legal, advertised all the time), and then on the DL sell that gold for IRL money.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    +1 respect for Blizzard. It will drop by 2 when they unban him.

Edit:
    I also doubt that it is true that he had no prior warnings on his account, never heard of anyone getting banned straight away and I know A LOT of shady people.
    They exploited LFR for more loot in LFR DS a couple of years ago. 8 days suspension He might have had a leftover warning from that.

Party pooper!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Party pooper!
    And damn proud of it! Unless it's a irl party, and I'm present. Then I'm the party itself :P
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pyromelter View Post
    People sell drugs illegally all the time. They don't film themselves and put themselves on world-wide internet video while doing it.
    This made me laugh, check out #2 in this link:
    Last edited by Tziva; 2013-11-11 at 06:59 AM. Reason: snipped link - limit your cracked advertising to your sig please