I need some fast help with a desion please

Warforged garrosh trinket normal dropped and I won the roll, I am thinking of giving it to our mage because i have normal immersius and KTT. Out of these three which 3 are good for all specs, if the difference is not that big I hope.

I saw the trinket bis list of sparkuggz but i don't trust simms that much

BBoY is stronger than KTT (of equal ilvl so in your case BBoY is quite a bit stronger) for both demo and aff. BBoY and KTT are fairly close for destro but I would give a slight edge to BBoY (however it requires CBs as stacks get higher which can be more difficult as mechanics require movement) and so some people like KTT better as there is a longer window in which to get off your CBs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatelocker View Post
    BBoY is stronger than KTT (of equal ilvl so in your case BBoY is quite a bit stronger) for both demo and aff. BBoY and KTT are fairly close for destro but I would give a slight edge to BBoY (however it requires CBs as stacks get higher which can be more difficult as mechanics require movement) and so some people like KTT better as there is a longer window in which to get off your CBs.
    well thanks I expected BBoy to be really strong for affliction since you can snapshotted at the highest stack but since I am only 563 I will give the mage the trinket and I will try to get one in the coming weeks.

thank you for the reply, I was just wondering about demo if the difference is around 2-3k or 5-10k between KTT and BBoY ??

Aff mainspec I'd go for bb > ktt with destro being the opposite...especially if you play destro gosac. Demo likes BB more...with the departure of UVLS dooming at 10x BB stacks, (esp w' 1-2 cds), is a big damage gain. Conversely KTT does nothing for the FG, imps, or service FG for demo but scales 100% of destro gosac's damage.