Trying to find a Budget laptop to play some older games?

As the title says I need a decently priced laptop to play some older games, things like Fallout 3, new vegas, the original bioshock, burnout paradise. Nothing passed 2010 most likely.

The only criteria I have really is that the screen is at least 15 inches, 4 gigs of ram at least (if i can bump it up to 8 myself that's great) and if it comes with more that's fine as well.

I don't have any particular brand loyalty so that isn't relevant. I tried looking on Newegg earlier and most of the laptops i found have AMD cards which i'm not all that familiar with hence why I am here. Although if it's AMD or nvidia doesn't matter.

I'd like to keep the budget to 600, I can probably do 650 if wiggle room is needed. I'd spring for a desktop or to build a cheap one but I am on the go a lot and need the mobility.

Many thanks for any help provided.

15+ Year Old Account
    In this budget range, you would probably be best with an AMD A10:

Acer V5-552: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16834314216
    Lenovo G505s: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16834312829
    They are nearly identical. Lenovo has a DVD drive, but weighs more and is a bit thicker. I don't know about the Lenovo, but at least the Acer is a bit tricky to upgrade ram and hdd. But you should not need to do this. They both have 6GB which is more than enough.

The AMD A10 with its integrated GPU has enough power for most if not all older games at decent settings.

A notebook with a dedicated video card (and probably an intel cpu) is not viable with your budget. Those start at around $800.
    Why do something simple, when there is a complicated way?
    Ryzen 7 2700X | BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 | 16GB DDR4-3200 | MSI X470 Gaming Pro | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G | 500GB / 750GB Crucial SSD
    Fractal Define C | LG 32UK550 | Das Model S Professional Silent | CM Storm Xornet