Deleted

Evga GTX 760 SC worth buying?

It's time to upgrade graphics card and EVGA GeForce GTX 760 SC fits my budget(about 250euros). Now, i'm not really informed about graphics card. I have heard EVGA is good maker and 700 series is what i should be looking anyway.

What i'd like to hear is, is there other cards in same budget or even better ones?

Should i abandon this and get PNY 770 instead? One test report says gtx770 is 20-30% faster than 760.

Is it dumb thing to buy Asus 660ti card because those are cheaper and have similar specs with 760?

Deleted
    770 gives better bang for your buck.

660 Ti doesn't challenge either of those cards, best overclocked units trade blows with reference 760s. But it is plenty for WoW if that's your game of choice.

eVGA are great although make sure you get the card with the acx cooler otherwise it's not the best choice and even then it's not the best choice. The gigabyte windforce 760 beats out evga in performance but doesn't match the software and support that evga provide. So it's a compromise if you just want the better card to plug in and forget go with gigabyte but if you want the extra bells and whistles with software, aswell as the better warranty and customer service go with evga.

As for the 770, it's the best price : performance card around atm from nvidia. Unfotunately I have zero experience with PNY so I can't even offer an opinion on them.

Also worth giving amd's 270x and 280x a look as alternatives if you're willing to give amd a go.

Deleted
    I play games like Skyrim, Fallout 3/NV etc. so it needs to be able to run them and other "graphics heavy" games well.

All cards comes with 3 years guarantee and the local shop has awesome support(when my old 8800 melted, they offered new card with a price reduced by 8800s original price). I didn't have receipt but they found it from their own archives. 240e card and i paid like 60e IIRC. I didn't know the guarantee was still on and i was ready to pay the full price..

Thanks for help guys, I'll probably buy Gigabyte GTX 760 Windforce card.