Poll: Pick the game you hold above all others

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    WoD, because none of the others will stay for long, or will have a base of 100k players at max.

Besides I havent really been ever exited for an exp so much as I am for WoD! (Thank you item squish)

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn View Post
    WoD, because none of the others will stay for long, or will have a base of 100k players at max.
    FYI, only one major post-WoW MMO has/will be closed, and that's WAR.

And if you think the average WoW player interacts with anywhere near 100k different players with any regularity, that's just silly. 100k players is a healthy population for a MMO in reality.

I voted wildstar.

I wasn't really pleased with ESO when it was up for awhile, but I'll surely be trying it when I get a chance.

Everquest next I know nothing about so far, but it looked neat.

And now for WoD...

I've devoted probably around 7 years total to WoW. I think thats enough for now, and this expansion isn't really appealing to me. One appealing factor to me for an expansion was always a new race or class and this expansion has neither. The garrisons are a neat feature, but the fact you can't group with them so I understand is a big take away from that experience.

I'm sure more MMO's will show their face, but wildstar has the look & feel of combat I wanted to expect from guild wars 2. I enjoy gw2 don't get me wrong, but it feels like it has very little in progression compared to other MMO's or it just isn't that 'big feel' you get from getting that new ability or a milestone basically. I just don't get that from gw2 and wildstar looks like its going to offer it.

Deleted
    I'll be trying ESO and Everquest Next, whether I stick with them depends on the game and the people I meet there. I'll also be playing WoW, PoE, D3, and a billion single player games. I'll give everything a shot.. I have no idea if something will be good enough to keep me playing for more than a few months though.

Deleted
    None of them currently, waiting for WH40K

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish i could vote for them all. I will be playing wow thats for sure, but i will likely try all of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    My guildmates and I are migrating from WoW to WildStar.

Eternal Crusade, Wildstar and The Division. Will probaly try ESO also.

i am going to play all of them but more priority to WoW ofc

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Honestly I would have rather they did what Rift does, and require progressively more hit/expertise for each new tier of gear. That way it remains moving target.
    IIRC they were planning this in Cataclysm but player QQ prevented it from happening. :|
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by geekx View Post
    From what you know now, what MMO or expansion is your highest priority to play next year?

What game are you going to prioritize above all other games?

Me personally im on break from WoW atm and im looking at Wildstar real hard.
    Your post doesn't take into account people who will be playing all of them.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW & Wildstar, WoW will have the priority.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will try all most likely. I'm most interested in Everquest Next though.

Having ridden the MMO rollercoaster since 1998, I've long since learned that the next big thing never lives up to expectations.

I now simply assume all MMOs are poor or lacking until they prove otherwise. I've sunk too much time into games that had no staying power.

Deleted
    honestly: all of them.
    maybe one of them is good enough (in my opinion) for me to settle and play it for a while with an acitve sub.

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing FFXIV now. I'm sure that will continue until WoD drops and possibly even after (neither game is very time consuming.)
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

I don't need to buy xpacs, so I will try WoD. Going to play Wildstar, ESO if the beta impresses, and EQ Landmark. I doubt a 2014 release of EQN is possible.

Most excited for EQN/EQLM, but they're likely not going to let people of select regions play. They already block Chinese connections to their website. Apparently they think hackers haven't figured out how to use a proxy. lol...

I haven't played WoW in over a year. I really wasn't interested in MoP at all, but Warlords of Draenor has caught my attention. So I might give it a go. I'm also interested in Elderscrolls online.

Otherwise... I'm sticking to consoles, and my 3DS. Can't wait for Dragon Age: Inquisition and the sequel to Pokemon X/Y, and any information on Hoenn remakes (a no or yes from Gamefreak will suffice)!

Deleted
    If I will play any mmo at all, which isnt likely it will be Warlords of Draenor

Deleted
    Perhaps try EQN because it's f2p, wildstar I will try when it goes f2p... just a matter of wait I hope, and hopefully not a f2p-model a la crap.
    Wow expansion actually looks a bit interesting, but having to buy MoP and that one to catch up + subfee, nah... wow doesn't give moneys worth these days.
    So, the free one because it's free =)