View Poll Results: Do you want NO flying until 6.1?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • I want it

61 66.30%
  • I do not want it

31 33.70%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

The "no bs" definitive no flying until 6.1 poll

Yes or No. I don't care about why or why not, just vote.

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    I don't care
    Then you don't count. Thank you for your service.

I want it! Will make the game seem alive again seeing people on their ground mounts instead of sitting hundreds of feet in the air.

Ugh, took me a moment there to read and think what the poll was

You should have just said "I want flying, I dont want flying"

confusion...

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this poll using a double negative?

Imo I'll enjoy the no flying for a patch, and to all those that dislike it, it'll be coming in patch 6.1 anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah your poll is annoying typed.
    But I understood and chose the correct answer; Yes. flying until 6.1/6.2 is good!
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Straamibuu View Post
    Imo I'll enjoy the no flying for a patch, and to all those that dislike it, it'll be coming in patch 6.1 anyway
    For the greater Draenor. Maybe not whatever they add in 6.1

I hope flying is never allowed in the most current content again, the older stuff fine, newest stuff no thanks.

I dont really mind.. I still wont venture far away from auction house anyway
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

10+ Year Old Account
    Your pole choices are worded incredibly poorly in context with the pole heading.

Do you mean "I want it!" as in "I want no flying," or "I want flying?" Or on the converse, "I don't want flying" or "I don't want 'no flying?'"

You would have been much better off with an actual "yes or no."

Pole results are already invalid...
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I don't want it cause it's un fair to those still lvling

Argh fuck - the poll question is badly worded.

I dont want any flying while levelling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcomo View Post
    I want it! Will make the game seem alive again seeing people on their ground mounts instead of sitting hundreds of feet in the air.
    I never understood this mentality. Do you just exist on a server with so few people you never see them running around, or do you just pick a random zone and if you don't see a horde of people running from quest hub to quest hub you count that as "not alive"?

Serious question, because with the game built with a huge emphasis on gated hub questing and sub-linear questing, there are bound to be many parts of zones empty, especially a year or more after it launches because the majority will have reached level cap and the only thing that matters then is daily hubs, dungeons, raids and main cities.

Additionally, no flying won't make the game feel alive. Min-maxers will take flightpaths and afk or they will autowalk on ground mounts to where they want to go. I guess in blue post that Zarhym made did point out that combat is trivialized, but honestly I wish Blizzard would get out of this mindset as well. They don't make epicly difficult solo questing content, they haven't since well before tbc and by the looks of things won't in WoD, so the question is "Why are they doing something so few people gain from, none of which being themselves?" The same question could be asked for the itemsquish, but that's another bag of crazy worms.
    Last edited by Manabomb; 2013-11-14 at 04:41 AM.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I gurantee you there'll be another poll on this up tomorrow.

My stance still hasn't changed. I don't give a fuck.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I'm fine with restricting it till level 100 but I don't want to play at max level without flying simple as that.

I want it; as a matter of fact, I want flying gone altogether, at least on PvP servers. World PvP is so much worse with flying mounts, too easy for high levels to hunt low levels, and then escape when retaliation comes. Ground mounts and flight paths work just fine for getting around, so give me back my ruthless, unforgiving world PvP!

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I gurantee you there'll be another poll on this up tomorrow.

My stance still hasn't changed. I don't give a fuck.
    According to the OP that's not a valid opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't vote cause no idea what you're asking. I do want flying. I would prefer having it from 90-100 but will be content with 100 only. None till 6.1 isn't going to happen.

voting no, but I'd fall into the "I don't care" category