Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    So any news about Nagrand?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I wish there would be more type of tamable beast with terrorbirds striding in the field, and hippos basking in the rivers. I also want a 5-men dungeon themed after the zone!
    Oo, I wonder if a MM would be allowed to tame those hippos. I think I'd like a hippo in my hunter's roster.

"I want a hippopotomus for Christmas ..."

Oh, and nothing on "Draenor" should be "shattered", because Deathy didn't break that planet, just Azeroth.

...and what would be the point of having floating rocks in New Nagrand if we can't fly up to them and have a picnic on them, like we can in Outland? I like my floating-rock picnics.
    Last edited by FunkyRaccoon; 2013-11-16 at 09:04 AM.

No Nesingwary plskthx.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    No Nesingwary plskthx.
    I don't like the kill Y amount of beast X quests as well

Deleted
    looking forward for those 70 pages threads about how lazy Blizzard is and how they recycle old content. inb4 morons unsubscribing because Nagrand stays largely the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    Large pinnacle formation rocks like that are rather ridiculous.
    And yet they do exist in real life too.

Edit: Aight, so maybe not like that. That's fugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Oshu'Gun will probably be more settled
    At this point in the game's life cycle, they could completely forget to paste it in an no one would notice or care.

Deleted
    I swear if Nagrand looks anything like the concept art I'm never leaving that zone again.

No Nesingwary plskthx.
    Probably going to be in the jungle zone :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Original Nagrand wasn't that great.

It was decidedly flat, scoured by a handful of inconveniently deep gorges.

The trees were all boring and repetetive, as was the questing. I'd say it and Terrokar are the "least" alien of the Outland Zones.

They completely ruin the concept of an alien foodchain by dropping run-of-the-mill owls in as a major quest antagonist. They made talbuks and clefthooves, they couldn't stick in a freakin' unique bird? They didn't even use their cool two-headed vultures.

All enemy holds were resolved to piddlin' little camps... full of ogres. Gee, that's new.

So I'd like to see what they've done for new nagrand.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

That would be the art in question.

Seriously, Blizzard?

well when I first saw that my thought went to something like this:

V-shaped rock formation thats wider on top, not flying islands Outland/Avatar style. It would make Nagrand(Draenor) look amazing, and it would explain how flying islands of Nagrand(Outland) came to be, by breaking off during destruction and floating off.
    Not sure about that idea now ;p
    Zerel the Insane
    "That Orphanage Attacked Me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    Didn't they say Nagrand was going to be fairly similar? I'd expect no floating islands at least though.
    I expect only floating rocks around Oshu'Gun (that big crystal) caused of it's impact and magic that it holds.

And i am not sure if we see a coast as Nagrand is currently in outlands mostly surrounded with mountains. And the concept art doesn't tell any different.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    I expect only floating rocks around Oshu'Gun (that big crystal) caused of it's impact and magic that it holds.

And i am not sure if we see a coast as Nagrand is currently in outlands mostly surrounded with mountains. And the concept art doesn't tell any different.
    The WoD site mentions "seafaring ogres" and there's the Zangar Sea as well, so I expect a lot of coastal areas.

Deleted
    That would be the art in question.

Seriously, Blizzard?
    they don't look to be "floating". looks more like they are shaped like that and connected to the mountains by its side. imo