Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    You sure it's a guy? 'Cause I'm not...
    What sort of creature is that? Does it speak? What do you feed it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    What sort of creature is that? Does it speak? What do you feed it?
    Bring it Solo and the Wookie and it might leave us alone.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Payday View Post
    Isn't everyone alive today part Sub-Sarahan African?
    Only if you believe in the Out of Africa theory and not one of the other many theories.

I really don't get people so bigoted as this guy though. Sure, it's easier to live in an area with people like yourself, but there's no reason to discriminate to do so. He could easily live in an area with a mixed population and only hang out with some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    I wish I was part black, you know "where it counts".
    I always wanted to have a sick afro.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    I wish I was part black, you know "where it counts".
    oooooh, he means his PENIS

P!
    P E N I S

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odal_(rune) Nazis, misappropriating Proto-Germanic history since 1920.
    Rad thanks for the link.
    THE MORE YOU KNOW! ^_^
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    and hitler was a jew, wont change him im sure, he will still be a douchebag

Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/201...a-little-black

LOL well thats one way of shuttin up a racist
    The only LOL here is your sources MSN and some unknown daytime T.V. show along the lines of Jerry Springer but for black people.

Total Fail!

Doesn't matter, go back to sleep, keep drinking the water and taking the shots, The Government loves you!

Supported by Bill gates and the united eugenics foundation, kill yourself for the Planet and for Obama.
    Last edited by Derajal; 2013-11-13 at 05:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Derajal View Post
    The only LOL here is your sources MSN and some unknown daytime T.V. show along the lines of Jerry Springer but for black people.

Total Fail!

Doesn't matter, go back to sleep, keep drinking the water and taking the shots, The Government loves you!

Supported by Bill gates and the united eugenics foundation, kill yourself for the Planet and for Obama.
    Well this thread just suddenly became un-fun for no reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, that's the same guy from this thread a few months back?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...macist-s-Dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derajal View Post

Total Fail!

You sir have a darkness inside your soul that must be purged. Please go to the nearest Radiant Light Church to confess your sins.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Nah, everyone knows that everybody alive today is directly decendant from Noah and his immediate family. I mean, the divine rulebook clearly states they were the only ones to survive the flood.

Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    It depends, if everybody else also keeps to themselves you could end up being alone, so that would be worse, but if everybody is part of the same "culture" despite their differences there is no need for it. Assimilation is the key I guess.
    Me encanta leer, beso perro, y tienen un montón de caca...y que tienen que hacer popó mucho. Thnx.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2013-11-13 at 02:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Here are a couple of his supporters...
    Why do I find a white supremacist holding a bottle of mellow yellow funny?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    You sir have a darkness inside your soul that must be purged. Please go to the nearest Radiant Light Church to confess your sins.
    Did you just say he is being raped by Charlie Murphy?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Csnyder View Post
    and hitler was a jew, wont change him im sure, he will still be a douchebag
    That's a myth actually, it's not true. People just like believing it.

Also, this show seems like some kind of publicity stunt. Is it staged?

Nah; probably not. Wasn't that Tyra Banks' show? She's been slightly popular in the Netherlands, too.
    Edit: My bad; Trisha Goddard. Completely different country. Oh, well; it's the hair styling. Stop doing that stuff to yourself, people!

I'm not entirely convinced by the DNA thingy.. I mean: We all share a bloody big part of ancestry, and I don't think anyone could get results about something as muddy as 'race' in such data... For instance: Both 'European' and 'Sub-saharan African' are a hell of a lot of different Caucassoid and Congoid races, historically. Thankfully, most of them merged, which makes it easier of course, but it's almost hard to believe that only 14% of any person's genetics is handed down from sub-saharan people, since... Well; Africa was kind of the cradle of our entire species. Which means that Congoid-specific looks have come into being in Africa, Caucasian-specific looks have come into being in south-central Europe (and changed over time in other places), but regardless of that, everyone's humanity came into being in Africa. And race-specific looks should not take up 86% of one's DNA.

On the other hand... When 86% of one's DNA is used for looks, then that leaves precious little for the unimportant things in life. You know; like brains. So maybe this guy IS 86% looks.
    Last edited by Stir; 2013-11-13 at 11:35 AM.

Deleted
    Seems more staged than reality shows.

This. You monkeys worship a religion that was an outcast til Saint Constantine. You proudly wear flags of countries that have changed names a few times now but science gives you dates and shows why any penis and any vagina you have reproduces, and you still rather maintain an "us vs them."

This is just THE WORLD. There is nothing to be happy or sad about. I see one "us vs them" that has gone on long enough being called out by another "us vs them."

Even in the prime of what you call rationalization, it's still a mockery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Also, this show seems like some kind of publicity stunt. Is it staged?
    It's a daytime chat show called Trisha - it's a cross between Oprah and Springer, leaning more towards Oprah.

Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    Let us know when you actually start.
    He can't actually start calling out our bullshit because he creates his own bullshit, tags it to other people then calls out what he tagged onto someone else. It's his game lol.