Fellow warriors! I know you feel me on this...

-snip-
    Infracted
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-11-13 at 04:26 PM.

Well, the replies to this should be fairly interesting...

I like to think each class has its time in the sun and its time in the shade, which is why if anyone ever asks me, I try to discourage FOTM rerolling. Each classes' time will come, eventually.
    Originally Posted by Tseric
    When you can understand how a group of belligerent and angry posters can drive away people from this game with an uncrafted and improvisational campaign of misery and spin-doctoring, then perhaps, you can understand the decisions I make.

For someone that doesn't play warrior (like myself), i just read the hotfixes...saw no warrior nerfs...kept my subscription canceled.

It's coming, don't worry. Warriors get nerfed even when they don't need nerfs, let alone when they actually need big ones, like now. Hahahahaha. Only a matter of time.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peyj View Post

I like to think each class has its time in the sun and its time in the shade, which is why if anyone ever asks me, I try to discourage FOTM rerolling. Each classes' time will come, eventually.
    I have notice that hunters always have their time at the beginning of each expansion then they get some nerfs here and there some major some minor, but with warriors, its so simple to play a warrior now that people who never played one know how to and it feels like a joke even though their dmg is out of the ordinary

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a matter of time till you'll be shit again because blizzard either seriously overtunes warriors or seriously undertunes them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peyj View Post

Except there is nothing wrong with "fotm rolling." Seasons last at least 6-8 months which gives anybody who is seriously dedicated to this game an opportunity to roll a class they feel they can perform at their maximum potential. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this.

Anyway, the OP uses a meme as a way to express his thoughts. Stupid idea and a waste of a thread to begin with. Lock please.

Warriors arent insanely op they need small tweaks like no more double interrupt and deep wound pvp damage nerf. Maybe make it so mass reflect puts spell reflect on a 20 sec cd or something too. I think they need to keep their mobility tho, and defensive CD's are fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    We already have a thread about Warriors, closing this one.
    Also, posting memes is not allowed.