ilvl 559 Rogue 4/14H SoO experience LFGuild

Hello my name is Aurkus and I am currently looking for a new raid team...

Willing to transfer and faction change if needed...

Raid History:
    - Pre-BC N/A (Was lvl 45 during this time)
    - BC KZ/ZA/GL/ML/SSC/TK/MH/BT/SW
    - WotLK Naxx 10/25, OS 10/25, EoE 10/25, Ulduar 10/25, ToC 10,ICC 10/25, RS 10
    - Cata FL 10, DS 10/10H
    - MoP MSV 6/6H, HoF 6/6H, ToES 4/4H, ToT 10/13H

Current Raid:
    SoO 4/14H

Lf a team with similar progress or better...

Intereted Raid Times:

Mon 8p-1a EST
    Tues 9p-1a EST
    Weds 8p-1a EST
    Thurs 9p-1a EST
    Fri N/A
    Sat 12p-6p EST
    Sun 6p-1a EST

Times are strange but other then these hours im either at work or school

Logs and Other Info:
    I have a bunch of logs but i cant link due to being a new member just pm me or find me on Wowprogress

B-tag: CaptStabbin#1795

Contact me here or ingame for more info...

Im not looking for a short term guild or team. Ive ran my own guild and we did pretty well for ourselves unfortunately a difference of opinion in the direction the team was going caused a rift between members and ultimately people went their seperate ways. Im looking for a team of players that not only value progression but also friendship and teamwork. It goes a long way to making this feel more like a game than another job.

I typically have whatever materials are required of me to raid. If not told anything specifically ill bring the basics Food/Flasks/Potions. With my last team I managed the guild bank making sure it was stocked with Food(300/Feasts/Carts), Flasks(All types), and Potions(All types). I would also provide different Drums for movement speed or even Bloodlust if needed.

Ive played at all different levels in this game from Casual -Hardcore. So Im use to any demands team leaders have, also use to throwing my face at a boss many times while the team as a whole is learning the fight.

Typically I dont spend too much time outside of raid playing the game due to work and school but I always play enough to cap any points, gather materials needed for raiding, and provide any assistance to the team when available.

Thank You for reading...

Margaritaville is actively looking for a skilled DPS to fill a core spot on our 25-man heroic raid team as we continue to progress through heroic Siege of Orgrimmar. I would love to chat more about this opening in-game or on Mumble. Add Logos#1433 on Battle Tag, and I'll be in touch. In the mean time, here are some quick details:

Raid Size: 25-man
    Schedule: T/TH/M 8-11:30 PM Pacific
    Current Progression: 10/14 H SoO
    Server: US-Ner'zhul
    Battle Tag - Logos#1433

You can also email us at margaritavilleguild at gmail.com.

We are Crisis Diverted, a lvl 25 guild on the korgath , alliance server. We are anywhere from 3-9 yr players.The founding members are 14/14 normal and wanting to add to this 10 man roster of raiders 14/14 normal wanting to push heroic content fast. Raid day are tues,wed,thurs 8-12pm server (standard)

WHAT WE NEED
    1 healer
    1 MDPS
    3 RDPS
    Requirements
    Must have legendary cloak and a lvl of 550 min.

I can be reached with battletag hyperion#1119 or my other officer can be reached at chris2013#1349

We are requiring raiders immediately to get this group started and progressing content. We will be hitting next expansions raid content hard and will be doing raids on the PTR and along the way become a 20 man guild. The two leading officers have had experience in top tier raiding guilds and are looking to create their own!

Guild Name: Massacre
    Guild was founded in 2007
    Server: Turalyon (PVE) EST
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Times: 8:45pm-Midnight EST - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
    Loot System: DKP (Closed Bidding)
    Atmosphere: Adult
    Progression: 5/14H 25-man

About Us:
    We are a mature progression-oriented 25-man raiding guild. Our core has been together for years helping to provide a stable raiding environment to be enjoyed by all members. Our raid leaders prepare heavily to help prepare for upcoming encounters to ensure our valuable raid time is well spent. If you want to be part of fun group of people that also get stuff done this could be the place for you!

What we are looking for:
    Boomkin
    Spriest
    Ele Shaman
    Warrior DPS
    Dk DPS
    Rogue
    Enhance Shaman
    Resto Shaman

If you have any questions feel free to contact us in game or through battle tag (Jungard#1814)(Emaleigh#1402)(Deathblade#1478)