Thread: Skin Ideas!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Not neccessary a skin but I want Illidan in his young sorceror version because Illidan as a mage is fucking cool and a skin for young Malfurion too.

Deleted
    Would be awesome for ETC to get his death knight skin.

Deleted
    Far as Zeratul is concerned they can keep throwing at him more ninja outfits and it will never get old, but I really wanna see him in this armor:

which would mean adding special animations for the scythe.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love for Sylvanas these 3 skins:

Sylvanas undead and alive:

and the 3 different models she used in WoW:

Deleted
    Drill Sergeant Hammer

10+ Year Old Account
    If the Necromancer from Diablo 3 becomes a playable hero:

i want him to have a Kelthuzad skin (before he became a Lich, cause we all know that if Kelthuzad become a playable hero it will be as a lich)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylf View Post
    I for one really like when they put Warcraft/Diablo characters in SC tech suits (like Uther's medic skin) I hope we got alot more of them.
    This ^

Wouldn't mind seeing a costume from each franchise for each character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pool Party Arthas.

I'm pretty upset that Prince Arthas skin wields Frostmourne and not Light's Vengeance.

School girl diablo please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    I'm pretty upset that Prince Arthas skin wields Frostmourne and not Light's Vengeance.
    Well it will be kind of weird if Arthas used his mace but still used all his frost spells and these actually happened in WC3, i mean... you used Paladin Arthas with the frostmourne for a while...

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Well it will be kind of weird if Arthas used his mace but still used all his frost spells and these actually happened in WC3, i mean... you used Paladin Arthas with the frostmourne for a while...
    Well, it could be a quick skin change. Instead of blue auras and root or whatever, it's just yellow and holy. As for how to alter summoning demons and sindragosa... I have no idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post
    Well, it could be a quick skin change. Instead of blue auras and root or whatever, it's just yellow and holy. As for how to alter summoning demons and sindragosa... I have no idea.
    well instead of undead he could summon these things:

also instead of Syndragosa summon these guy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSZhHLkIfkc) and make him use a holy attack that slows every enemy hit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post
    Also they said they wanted to add Arthas as a skin for Uther (the paladin Arthas with his mace and everything) but that it would have been really weird to have 2 Arthas with different spells and everything