Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by hiragana View Post
    Most already have, its why the subs have taken such a catastrophic dip in recent years.
    The game peaked at WotLK. Then Cataclysm happened....that drove millions away...then Pandaria happened which drove even more away. Now we have this lame/weak alternate timeline BS of a storyline....this will cause millions more to leave. I will probably not leave at first. I will try it out.

You are complaining about complaining. Why not post more constructively? You are at least as ridiculous as those you direct your anger at.

Quote Originally Posted by twh View Post
    The game peaked at WotLK. Then Cataclysm happened....that drove millions away...then Pandaria happened which drove even more away. Now we have this lame/weak alternate timeline BS of a storyline....this will cause millions more to leave. I will probably not leave at first. I will try it out.
    I'm really not convinced that the story will drive people away. How many people still play for the story? I mean, you see all that there is to see when it comes to story in the first couple weeks of a patch, yet there are still millions of subscribers.