What are the best champs to destroy orianna mid lane?

I've been seeing quite a few lately and its frustrating sometimes because I come up against good ones and it seems like the champs I'm trying to play against her with just don't work to well in a 1v1 situation let alone sometimes pushing.

I've tried syndra, but I go oom really fast even with a full mana regen start build. She out sustains me

I've tried gragas but his early game is horrible due to his q not scaling until about rank 3+ to nearly one shot the caster wave and his melee auto attacks.

I've tried mordekaiser and I won as far as pushing & killing goes, but I think I got lucky as I went 11/0/4 that game (roamed bot quite a bit & camped their jungle after pushing.)

Not so much looking for tips on how to play against her because its basically her ball is satan-stay away from it, as much as I know people are going to flame me for 'l2playscruboriannaisbad'.

I'm just looking for champs who have an easier time against her, whether I come out even or win it does not matter. I'd just rather not get pushed to my tower & be able to ranged cs & possibly bully her around.

You preferably want a champion with good kill potential pre-6 or a champion that outscales her super hard post-6. Pre-6, Annie actually has a good time in lane. You also would like high movespeed if possible. Ahri is a decent pick as well. Cassiopeia is a great pick. Her kill potential at 3 (go Q-E-E) is absurd and a lot of the time Orianna doesn't skill shield until 4 (not always the case). To outscale her, try Kassadin. He won't have the worst time pre-6 because Q-W tickles until she gets rank 3 on each and her AAs only do so much if you don't let her spam AA you. Karthus isn't the worst either. It's one of his easier early lanes, but it gets rough once she gets her ult. He won't start full out beating her until his RoA is done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ziggs my friend, he can sit back and poke.

EDIT: You said destroy, well then I'd say Leblanc but you have to know how to play her.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Ziggs my friend, he can sit back and poke.

EDIT: You said destroy, well then I'd say Leblanc but you have to know how to play her.
    I completely forgot about ziggs.

I've tried to play leblanc a few times. Problem I have with her is that she goes oom to fast for my liking.

Deleted
    Ahri should be able to do it too, you just need to play her well so you can time your ulti well when she uses her's. You can pretty much ulti out of it before it does damage/cc/etc.

Deleted
    I don't think anything can really "detroy" Ori, she can farm fairly safely and just refuse to fight you. She's actually my comfort pick for when I don't know what to pick against something nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I don't think anything 'destroys' Ori in lane, that's the whole point of the pick. It's versatile, fits in nearly any team comp, and can't really be shut down in the laning phase either. On the other hand I don't think Ori destroys anything aside from Fizz.

Don't play mid primarily though so I may be mistaken, maybe there are some obscure picks like veigar or talon or whatever that counter her but none of the main mid picks counter her, at least.
    Talon absolutely wrecks her if he can dodge the ball. A good Talon can zone Ori out of ball range because his full combo comes incredibly close to 100-0ing her unless she maxes shield first.

People like to say Ori is one of the few mid mages that can survive Talon. Bullshit. If she tries to, she's putting more points in E than normal (definitely not optimal mid-game, where Talon is strongest) and rushing Zhonya's (also not optimal).

Talon only good against noob Ori's, decent Ori's knows how to handle the lane and farm.

You can play Kassadin (in ranked hard to get him), Zed (he is still fine but not that OP like before), Syndra (actually very well against her).

Will be missed ~

Unless you're Diamond, there is no such thing as a best champ to counter x in mid lane, it's a skill matchup.

Quote Originally Posted by LichKangLoL View Post
    Unless you're Diamond, there is no such thing as a best champ to counter x in mid lane, it's a skill matchup.
    Everytime I lane against one she doesn't just bully me she prevents me from getting CS and I don't want to rely on my jungler for ganks. No laner should ever do that.

She pushes my lane or just last hits and if I come close she throws her ball and me and w's. Taking down about 1/5 of my health.

I don't know how to prevent that really, its why I'm asking.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vvhooya View Post
    Talon only good against noob Ori's, decent Ori's knows how to handle the lane and farm.

You can play Kassadin (in ranked hard to get him), Zed (he is still fine but not that OP like before), Syndra (actually very well against her).
    Whats the strategy to syndra against her? I actually tried that once and it didn't go to well and I know syndras mechanics well enough. Although I'm no pro at her either.

I'd basically fall under a strategy of if she didn't harass me I'd push lane, if she did harass me I'd ball into stun into ballstun. I went fairly oom though quite fast though with that strategy.

Mobility is good. Skillshot champs can lose every trade against champions with blinks/jumps (like Kat/Fizz) can dance around Ori and play her like a piano.

Anyone can beat ori as long as you counter attack. A lot of people see the burst damage, freak out, and run away. Then they go back in when the Q+W combo is back up and she just bursts them again. If you get hit...hit BACK. Q+W are like 8 or 10 seconds of Ori being unable to do anything other than auto-attack. And yeah she has the AA passive, but her base AA damage is low enough that her auto attacks hit for the same damage as normal AAs early on. Get hit? Go in. Now. If she misses? Go in. Keep a mental note of her cooldowns. Don't let her push you out of lane without pushing back.

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    Everytime I lane against one she doesn't just bully me she prevents me from getting CS and I don't want to rely on my jungler for ganks. No laner should ever do that.

She pushes my lane or just last hits and if I come close she throws her ball and me and w's. Taking down about 1/5 of my health.

I don't know how to prevent that really, its why I'm asking.

- - - Updated - - -

Whats the strategy to syndra against her? I actually tried that once and it didn't go to well and I know syndras mechanics well enough. Although I'm no pro at her either.

I'd basically fall under a strategy of if she didn't harass me I'd push lane, if she did harass me I'd ball into stun into ballstun. I went fairly oom though quite fast though with that strategy.
    I usually play Annie mid, try auto attack / stun combo her everytime it's up, and at 6 all in her, get a lead, and gg as long as their jungler doesn't camp you.

Deleted
    30/0/0 ignite-barrier-red pot cheese that bitch with fizz in true incarnati0n spririt, you will either fail or have great success. Unless ofc you can get your hands on ahri or kassadin.

Deleted
    Morgana tho you need to master her Q.

Tbh, I usually take Xerath into ori. Play safe and farm till 6.She cant get close to u for a counter attack once u blow ur ultimate combo. Odds are she won't DIE. Shield OP. but should make her play scared or force her out of lane. The ultimate is on a pretty short CD too

Gragas is a well known counter to her mid because of her low mobility, he autos harder and can force all ins., otherwise there's nothing really else that's great against her besides maybe Fizz, Shield and her autos make it hard to trade, she can easily zone you with her spammable Q.