Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the_fallen View Post
    Except Garrosh is supposedly being freed by Anduin. This isn't really Taran, Varian or Thrall's fault.
    Even if Anduin isn't going to free him. It isn't their fault.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    snip
    There were a lot of trolls and other races killed in Orgrimmar, and in the surrounding towns.

And it's hardly a war Garrosh started. There's been a war since the Horde was founded. Garrosh escalated it, but did not start it.

Garrosh was not the cause of the war in Pandaria, no. His actions mirrored the Alliance's actions until he decided to go outside the normal bounds and try to use Sha energy as a weapon. Everything as a result from that, yes, can be attributed to him.

Taran Zhu's comments are a bit vague, considering both sides share blame in bringing the war to Pandaria's shores, but Garrosh committed the worst crimes on the shores.

10+ Year Old Account
    His excuse will be, "Hey, don't blame me. Blame the writers for this shitty, predictable plot twist."
    Look! Words!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    His excuse will be, "Hey, don't blame me. Blame the writers for this shitty, predictable plot twist."
    OOOOH BURN AWESOME passive aggressive burn.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

As for Taran Zhu, well, I don't see the general public decrying Batman as the worst comic book hero ever simply because he hasn't executed the Joker himself.
    People really should though, Batman is kind of a pussy. Gotham is never fixed because Batman is pretty much a revolving door that punches criminals a few times on the way through. Think of all the money, lives, and property damage that would have been saved if Batman just executed the serial criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Probably be our fault
    If it is Anyones fault it is the PCs, for helping Kairozdormu get the epoch stones on timeless isle... which gives him the power to do the link of Draenor and azeroth (draenor in the past). Thing with taran zhu is that he is slightly different (at least to me the difference exists) in the book compared to ingame. That's the only problem with him i see.

10+ Year Old Account
    He doesn't need one, he's an incompetent member of an incompetent race.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    He doesn't need one, he's an incompetent member of an incompetent race.
    I like Cho.
    Can we pretend Cho is a race of his own to avoid association with Taran-Poo?
    Chovian.
    Choranian.
    Chodes.

Deleted
    It's not Taran Zhu's fault the writers wrote the story this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    That.

People who saw 'time traveling dragon saves Garrosh' coming upon seeing the SoO ending cinematic, please step forward so I can call you a liar.
    Well...anyone like me that used a http://www.wowdb.com/items/105935-vision-of-time while in Garroshes room in SoO, actually COULD easily guess he would be saved. If you go by the apparent race (MANY dragons use elves as their humanoid form) and the choices of color of their garb (mostly yellows and golds), would make a guess of a bronze dragon believable.

Basically what will happen is Garrosh is taken back in time by a member of the bronze dragonflight...wait for it... before all the events of SoO! So the whole smashed up vale, horde insurrection, siege on orginamr will never have happened!...but still did happen, sort of...it's just a different timeline now duhh... This will all be the spirit of the expansion on a whole, and how messed up blizzard understanding of time travel.

(as stupid as that makes about as much sense as blizzards explanation for WoD)

Quote Originally Posted by Dotcha View Post
    Basically what will happen is Garrosh is taken back in time by a member of the bronze dragonflight...wait for it... before all the events of SoO! So the whole smashed up vale, horde insurrection, siege on orginamr will never have happened!...but still did happen, sort of...it's just a different timeline now duhh... This will all be the spirit of the expansion on a whole, and how messed up blizzard understanding of time travel.

(as stupid as that makes about as much sense as blizzards explanation for WoD)
    You explained that purposefully awfully, and then projected that onto Blizzard.
    That's not how they explained it at all, Garrosh STILL smashed up the Vale, but on Draenor, they don't know about that because they are prior to Garrosh smashing it up.
    It's pretty easy to understand.

Deleted
    I really like Taran Zhu. He has every reason to be pissed at us. He was right from the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhalerius View Post
    You explained that purposefully awfully, and then projected that onto Blizzard.
    That's not how they explained it at all, Garrosh STILL smashed up the Vale, but on Draenor, they don't know about that because they are prior to Garrosh smashing it up.
    It's pretty easy to understand.
    Where were going we don't need continuity...

Quote Originally Posted by zackorion15 View Post
    Well...anyone like me that used a http://www.wowdb.com/items/105935-vision-of-time while in Garroshes room in SoO, actually COULD easily guess he would be saved. If you go by the apparent race (MANY dragons use elves as their humanoid form) and the choices of color of their garb (mostly yellows and golds), would make a guess of a bronze dragon believable.
    Except nobody guessed that. It's already too late to claim that 'you saw it coming' or 'could have seen it coming' when we now know it's coming.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Before I actually comment...

wat.

Anyway, his "excuse" will probably be the very reasonable one of "I couldn't count on a fucking time traveling dragon coming to save him."
    He means there's all this crap about JFK when all he did was get assassinated. Nothing about JFKs death was anything to mourn the way people did. MLK yes. JFK no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    People really should though, Batman is kind of a pussy. Gotham is never fixed because Batman is pretty much a revolving door that punches criminals a few times on the way through. Think of all the money, lives, and property damage that would have been saved if Batman just executed the serial criminals.
    Except that would mean it's ok to kill criminals. Where do we draw the line. I'm not saying Garrosh should still live(I wanted him dead).

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    His stupidity has created an entire expansion's worth of problems. What do you think his babbling excuse will be? Really the only way he can save face is by dying in Garrosh's escape like a martyr, kinda like JFK.
    I really don't understand all the Taran Zhu hate flying around these forums. Aside from some mild anger issues he deals with (or rather, WE deal with by purging him of a Sha), he's a pretty cool dude, we were fucking invaders to a land he was sworn to protect, we brought our war to his soil and released a thousand-year-old-evil, that he didn't try to fucking murder us (at least when he wasn't sha-posessed) speaks highly of his character.

Holding someone accountable and making them answer for their crimes to the authority of a court isn't something that needs an excuse. And what mortal can stop a time-traveling dragon from staging a prison break, I mean really.
    "It is a demonstration of incomprehensible hubris to quote one's self, especially in one's own forum signature."
    ¬PetersenIII

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    It's not Taran Zhu's fault the writers wrote the story this way.
    This excuse can cover any character from garrosh and arthas to lowliest murloc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    This excuse can cover any character from garrosh and arthas to lowliest murloc.
    No. It's not a flaw in Taran Zhu's character that made Garrosh escape, it was because we need him to be free in order to lead into the next expansion.