Survival stats for aoe

Im currently farming JP for full loom set, and I wanted to make the most efficent build for dungeons (Mainly trash)

According to Icy-Veins, mastery is last stat on the prio list. Does this change for aoe?

So question:

What is the best build for a survival hunter (Or other spec, if they would be better for farm) thinking about talent / glyphs / stats

Armory link if needed:
    - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cepoker/simple

I can also say that most people in these heroics are 520+ so it goes quite fast, I just like to min/max stuff :P

Deleted
    Haste isn't all that useful for AoE, or Survival for that matter. It's a mostly single target stat which is stronger for Beast Mastery and Marksmanship. So to answer your question a crit>mastery>haste build will probably net you better results.

But honestly isn't not going to matter much if at all. Granted my item level and gear is much, much higher than 520 but when I do a dungeon packs usually die when Serpent Sting ticks once. That is, when I don't run around as Beast Mastery with a melee weapon and just smack mobs in the face instead.
    Last edited by mmoc973e6c390d; 2013-11-14 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    Haste isn't all that useful for AoE, or Survival for that matter. It's a mostly single target stat which is stronger Beast Mastery and Marksmanship. So to answer your question a crit>mastery>haste build will probably net you better results.

But honestly isn't not going to matter much if at all. Granted my item level and gear is much, much higher than 520 but when I do a dungeon packs usually die when Serpent Sting ticks once. That is, when I don't run around as Beast Mastery with a melee weapon and just smack mobs in the face instead.

Thanks, think that pretty much covered it